Price:£4.89 - £86.62

on 12 September 2013
I absolutely love this blusher! It's so pigmented and I've used it a few times now but it looks like I've hardly touched it, I can tell this will last a long time. Deffinately recommended. Delivery was quick as well, got it within 2 days of ordering, great service!
on 10 February 2013
I love this blusher, it's very pigmented & the colour is gorgeous, i have pale skin & it looks so sheer on my cheeks. I recommend everyone buy these blushers because they are fantasic. There is nothing bad to say about this blusher at all!
on 28 January 2016
I love this blusher!! The case is a sturdy black plastic with a good sized mirror.It is a lovely pinky peach blusher, a definite rose gold colour, so is aptly named. What I love about this is the sheen it gives you from the golden particles, it's not full on glitter, so don't be alarmed, you aren't going to be dusting on shiny chunks on your face. It gives a lovely subtle glow, almost a blusher and highlighter in one. It has a gentle colour pay-off, so blush is build-able to desired effect. I could not get it to show up in photo swatches unfortunately.
on 14 September 2013
I have been lusting after one of these blushes after I saw people on youtube talking about the sleek blushes, i already have one of their eyeshadow palette which i love, so i wanted one of their blusher to add to my collection, i swatched it on my hand and its really pigmented so i will only need to use a little. It was well packaged and arrived couple days after i ordered it so i'm very happy, might purchase a one more .
I just received my order today of the rose gold blush, I wanted to add it to my collection as I heard it was really good dupe for the nars blush, its really pigmented, I only need little on my cheeks and it has gold sheen undertone that just really pop in the light. I love sleek products as they are so amazing and it doesn't break the bank.
on 30 May 2016
I keep finding these drugstore blushes that wreck me with guilt for the money I spent on high-end products. First of all... This is not a dupe for NARS orgasm if anyone is wondering HOWEVER! it performs better shockingly... Here's a brief checklist:

Creamy to touch? ✔
Doesn't kick up powder? ✔
Lasts over 6 hours on face? ✔
Blends like a dream? ✔
Insanely pigmented first swipe? ✔
Lovely/travel friendly packaging? ✔
Leaves you wondering why you bothered paying £20+ pounds for other blushes? ✔

Don't miss this shade ladies!
on 23 August 2015
Very very good, I like it so so so much, its doing the work, worth the money!! A Little hard to open for the first time, done a little damage to it, but that is my fault. Worth buying again !
review image
on 26 September 2012
gorgeous colour, very pigmented and doubles as a highlighter as it's shimmery but NOT glittery. also, you get a lot of product so it will last a good while.
on 16 March 2016
Lovely shade - quite similar to Mac peachy keen but a whole lot cheaper. Nice subtle shimmer that would suit a lot of skintones. I am blonde with lightly tanned skin & suits very well. Recommend this product.
on 24 July 2013
Great! The blush is very pigmented, applies amazingly and lasts a casual 14 hour day. The rose gold colour is great for the summer months and brightens the face! Cannot fault the seller or the product, however sleek products normally come in a small box, this didn't.
on 30 August 2013
I love this blush so much, it's highly pigmented and a great alternative to those who can't afford to buy NARS/MAC etc. Some people say it's a good NARS Orgasm dupe but it's not really that similar.
Only downside, it turned up completely smashed inside. Still usable, but a bit annoying!