on 1 December 2013
A clear easy to follow pattern. I knitted the stripy one for my french bull dog and everywhere he goes people admire it and ask where it's from. I have had lots of requests for the pattern.
on 8 January 2012
I love the little coat I have knitted from the pattern and everyone else says how cute my little Misty looks in it ,It was easy to follow as i had`nt knitted any thing for years ,Misty is my rescued tea cup yorkshire terrier, the measurements were perfect for her , she won`t be shivver when its chilly now !!
thanks to seller.
Barbara
on 4 May 2012
I really loved this pattern and have made three out of the four Jumpers. They have been true to size, My Cavelier King charles loves the chunky knit one. This is the second pattern I have ordered and both have been great. Delivery has been on time. The only problem is the price of postage, its way too much. Larry
on 25 January 2012
Pattern was as described and fairly easy to follow. It arrived in a timely fashion but I consider post and package charges a little steep.
on 18 July 2013
I chose this pattern because I wanted to knit a coat for an xtra small dog and there are not many patterns available. It was exactly what I wanted and the finished article was exactly like the pattern shows so I was very pleased with the result. I do think it was very expensive for a knitting pattern especially when you have to pay a high postage and there is only 2 out of the 4 patterns which I can use.
on 27 January 2013
PATTERN GREAT BUT POSTAGE FAR TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU COULD DOWNLOAD IT TO A KINDLE
on 26 April 2012
When I purchased this item I anticipated receiving a pamphlet type booklet of patterns not the 2 sheets of glossy A4 sized paper which arrived. I realise a shop may well charge '''1.70 for same. What is annoying is the sellers charges for postage and packaging which is '''2.80 second class. You could actually post a good sized book for that. I took the item in its envelope to a post office on the day it was received and the true cost of postage to anywhere in the UK (again 2nd class) was actually 58 pence, even the cost of an envelope would take this to under one pound, a lot less if they were bought as a pack or wholesale. How can they justify '''4.50 or 2 sheets of A4 and over treble the true cost of postage? I realise businesses exist to make a profit but the profit should be from the quality of the product not by bumping the cost of P&P.
55 Comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2012
So far I have only tried one pattern. Milly.It has worked out very well. I have a short legged Jack Russel and this pattern works very well for her. The only problem that I found was her claws got caught in the loopy pattern under her belly. So when I made the next cardi I made the underneath piece in rib. Got a better fit and no more problems with her nails. I like the pattern and I shall try some of the other patterns soon.
on 23 February 2013
I know some reviews aren't happy with the price of postage but the full cost works out the same as bought from shop, if you could find it, ony its to your door.
4 good patterns, with different sizes on 3 and does not state just one type of brand of wool
on 16 January 2014
Excellent accurate pattern. Already made 2 ideal for when our Shizhu has been clipped. He normally does not like wearing a coat but doesn't realise he has this on. Pattern sent very quickly