Colour: style|Change

on 9 April 2012
We have recently returned from a camping break on the Norfolk coast. We have a couple of days where the wind was gusting at around 30 mph. We used these pegs in the front and back of the tent, and at a couple of points down the sides. They certainly helped keep the tent steady. When we took the tent down, the ground was very wet but the pegs were still difficult to remove.
on 3 May 2012
The pegs are very strong basically a long type nail that should hammer into the toughest of ground performing great results and stopping your tent from blowing away. Good price and fast delivery, recommend.
on 11 October 2011
Does exactly what it says in the advert! Very very strong but i should advise you to put them in at an angle as can be very tricky to get out of the ground again!
on 2 August 2014
Pitched our tent in ground like concrete. Used these pegs, fine going in but upon removal (with a tent peg puller which then broke) the green tops bent and two of the pegs bent also.
I would still use them again though because they're still stronger than normal pegs, but the green bits are too flimsy and have a superflous hole in them which look like it might be useful, but actually isn't.
on 16 August 2013
Bought these for my trailer tent awning. Went in well but when it comes to taking them out I couldn't.

I left most of them in the ground at the campsite as the plastic tops just snapped on me when I tried pulling them out.

I personally would not buy these again.

If the ground is slightly soft you should have no trouble getting them out!
on 29 July 2016
Now this is a peg! None of your bending at the sign of a blade of grass crap you get with most tents these days.
These things could probably tether the moon to the Earth if you could get parracord in 385 thousand Km lengths.

I usually feel pretty manly when camping anyway, what with the axes and fire and hammers.. These increase the manlyness by at least 10.

The only downside is you need to be King Arthur to remove them again.
on 19 September 2012
Excellent tent pegs. Very solid and sturdy. Just the job for holding down tents or in my case some garden ornaments.
on 6 September 2015
Strong metal pegs with pointed ends ideal for use with ground vegetable netting on the allotment.
The plastic cross bar at the top of the peg securely holds down ground netting when peg is pushed into the ground.
on 10 August 2015
I'm not always a fan of the 'Supa' brand but, having used these last week at a Christian festival where it was fairly blustery at times (and we are seasoned campers), these were faultless. I would highly recommend them.
on 29 September 2014
These pegs definitely go into hard ground and rock! Can be an effort to get out, but that's to be expected. It would have been a 5 star review, but the plastic tops do bend quite a bit, which means that when you're using a peg puller to try and get them out, they just flex and don't provide a solid surface to pull against. Because of this, I'd advice taking a wrench to get them out again. I haven't found any solid rock pegs yet that don't suffer the same problem (despite having various different shaped plastic tops), so I'd still recommend these.

See one answered question