on 7 April 2014
could not believe my luck when i saw this for my son! everything peppa pig is girly. everyones comments and asks where i got it from when we are out with it. its a nice size, holds alot. its good for even just taking it to the park with a beaker, nappy, pack of wipes and a snack in it
3 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2012
I ordered this rucksack for my 2 year old who loves George pig, it came the following morning
which i was very pleased about. When it came the seller - Julie, had included a little birthday
card which was a lovely touch and she had also written me a personal message sayiing she hopes
im happy with the rucksack! My son loves it and its big enough to put all his bits in when he
starts nursery school next week. All in all im very pleased with my purchase x
8 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2016
We've had this for over six months now. Our little boy uses it for nursery and it has served him well so far. Perfect size for little ones to carry and fits in everything he needs to take with him.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 February 2016
This made for a very happy little grandson. :)

Seemed like a fairly decent (although basic) little backpack. Didn't inspect it too closely though, as sent it off to the grandson, who absolutely loved it.
on 6 June 2015
My little boy LOVES peppa pig, and adores this little bag! It's the perfect size for little children (my son is 17 months) and it fits everything he needs for a trip out. Well made and happy I purchased it for a good price!
on 23 May 2014
Bought for my son who will soon be turning 2 and needing one for pre school.
as most his age, he loves peppa pig so I was thrilled to find this as he absolutely loves it as expected :)
Quick delivery from seller too. Thank you
One person found this helpful
on 9 April 2014
There is not a lot available for boy Peppa pig fans, my friends 3yr old son has been after a Peppa ruck sack for ages but they mostly come in pink. This one is perfect for him as it is colour appropriate and has George and his dinosaur on it. Went down a treat.
on 18 June 2015
I ordered this for my little boy to start using instead of a changing back, it's a little bigger than I expected which is really good and is great quality for the price!
on 14 November 2016
nice bag grand child loves it
on 6 June 2015
Great little item. My two year old can manage to put this on and off by himself. Arrived on time.

See one answered question