Customer reviews

on 1 September 2017
Could have been a nice item and good experience. 2 lots of parts missing - but were delivered the week after. Some of the nails in the pre-made panels not quite in the right place and showing. The small roof nails are too short. Used some extra fixings for the balcony. Must pre-drill smaller bits of wood before nailing otherwise they will split - particularly the diamond bits on the roof.
on 25 July 2017
Fairly easy to put up, but not the best of quality. Some pre-fab sections had poor nailing and some poorly treated wood. Saying that, it doesn't have to last 100 years. Kids will love it
review imagereview image
on 13 July 2014
Children love it. Good quality fairly straight forward to put up!
on 29 June 2017
grankids love it ,well made and a truly proffesional business to buy from,ty
on 2 July 2017
Excellent quality for the price. Ordered and delivered within three days. Cohld not fault. Would reccomend.
on 22 September 2017
arrived before the delivery date. some are saying pricey for what you get bearing in mind its free delivery take the cost of that into account and its definately value for money. my child is loving everyday in this playhouse.
on 23 August 2017
Fab little house! My daughter loves it. Efficient delivery and good quality for the money!
on 26 March 2014
I have older this play house and I have not got it yet it coming in 2 days about 2 weeks be for it says it ment to very happy about that. They email me and txt me and phone be letting me know all what happening and I'm very happy so far the customer help is so good and very help full I will let you know when. I have got. The play house and let you all know if any good. Thank you so far for you help and time
on 3 August 2014
I didn't buy my product direct from Amazon I purchased it from a company advertising on amazon,it is EXACTLY the same as this one advertised, however word of warning unless you are spectacularly good at joinery DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! It is obviously made as a kit, and there are several design faults, first one is the company have nailed together the platform joints but then expect you to be able to screw through the pre nailed parts which obviously you cannot do if the two nails are not running parallel.

The item itself is poorly made, no mitred joints, wood that has had pieces split then glued, a total disappointment, I'm just really glad I didn't pay the price it is on amazon, I'm lucky my Dad is a joiner by trade, however he will be taking everything to pieces and starting from scratch putting it together with mitred joints and properly jointed legs..

Don't fall foul of this product, it is not what you think it is.
on 23 March 2016
I did want to wait a few weeks to give a thorough review of this product as it gets used etc. However after the third request for me to leave feedback (the first request before it actually arrived) i thought id write one. Overall it is a very good product for the price. Some points to note. It is difficult to put up and if you are an absolute diy novice i reckon it would be a struggle. The instructions are a bit daunting and not particularly detailed in some cases which sort of led me to eventually just carrying on without them and just double checking every so often to make sure i wasn't a million miles away. You will definatly need a good combi drill and atleast a day to construct it.
Construction could have been made a little easier in my opinion by simple things like attaching the hinges and door handles.
Some refinement was required to get certain things to fit like the doors and the handrail as you come up the stairs was very week and offered nothing in the way of support so i thought best to do away with it and actual use it to strengthen the other one so it could actually be used by my 15kg son without it being yanked out.
That being said i actually quite enjoyed building the playhouse and it is definitely a good product compared to others in its price range.