Customer reviews

Self Compassion
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 26 June 2016
This book is really good. I highly recommend it. I suffer from anxiety and depression, and found the exercises helpful.
on 15 October 2017
Effective book giving guidance on how to be kinder to yourself. Uses a lot of mindfulness techniques to help with the journey. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 10 January 2014
I find Kristin Neff's work invaluable as a very readable and useful resource for my psychotherapy clients. Recently one person has reported to me that this material has "changed my life". Good stuff!
on 17 June 2017
Written in every day language it is easy to read and gets the point across.
on 31 March 2015
I would give this book 10 stars if I could! A fantastic read and source of inspiration.
on 27 February 2013
This book is wellwritten and easy to understand whilst not talking down. It gave some very good advice which was easy to put into practice and has helped me change my life for the better
on 8 March 2015
This book changed my life. I was burdened by a negative, harshly critical voice I had internalised from my family. It was holding me back, but not anymore. After about 1/3 of the way into this book the way I think changed completely, and within a few months my self-esteem and confidence had grown significantly. If you're unsure of whether to get it, just do it, you won't regret it.
on 4 March 2013
I had this recommended to me and it was every bit as good as I was told!
Ps amazon pay your tax!
on 18 May 2013
I bought this book because I was experiencing reactive depression. I am now gentler on myself because this book taught me it is ok to be loving and kind to yourself. I was amazed at how the simple actions in this book calmed and soothed me at difficult times. I've gone from berating myself for every little "mistake" to kindly reminding myself it is impossible to be the perfect being I seemed to think I should be! Thanks, Kristin.
on 15 April 2015