Customer reviews

Premier Housewares Text Utensil Holder - Black

on 14 May 2016
I was pleasantly surprised with this actually. You don't get a feel for the item as it only has one picture on here, but it looks and feels far more expensive that it was. Amazon need to add another picture!

It's nice and weighted and made out of ceramic so it feels like a premium product. The writing is subtle, but I like it and I think the sheen adds to the premium feel. It's a good size too with a diameter of 4.5 inches and 5.5 inches high so you'll be able to fit all of your utensils in there.

Overall, a really good product that I would recommend if it fits in with your Kitchen style.
on 24 April 2017
This fits in with the rest of my kitchen very nicely, and is quite large so holds all the utensils I need with out having to take stuff out so that I can get to what I need to use.
on 25 March 2017
love it ,utensils look great in it
on 3 October 2017
Couple of years later still serving it’s purpose. Always a talking focus with my guests..
on 7 October 2017
Beautiful
on 3 August 2017
Good quality looks lovely in my new kitchen!
on 25 September 2017