on 12 June 2016
Not bad, better than some of the others I've tried. If you use it often enough though the retractability stops working - this seems very common among products of this type unfortunately.
on 18 December 2012
I purchsed this about a month and half ago; but never used it. However, when I did (about a week ago), I realized that the piece I received was defective.

Was very disappointed because I surely had passed the return/ replacement chance. Regardless, wrote to the supplier and in return got a confirmation that a replacement is on its way. ... honestly I didn't expect this.

The new piece is working ALL PERFET -- no problems.
on 28 July 2012
Item just arrived, when I saw the negative review I tried it out on my laptop immediately and it works just fine. In fact, I'm writing this review whilst connected using the cable. So you can't argue with that.

Compact, lightweight, cheap and no fuss. This item is going to live in my laptop bag for emergencies. In fact I'm tempted to buy a couple as spares.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2014
Handy little gadget. Cheap and cheaply made but ideal to keep in your toolkit for those engineering people who want to test an ethernet connection quickly without the runaround for a standard cable.
on 23 June 2013
This is ideal if you want to do away with the bright and thick standard cables. They are discrete and work perfectly connecting Youview, satellite and Playstaion to Unmanaged switch and then the internet
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Excellent product, works well, convenient to carry around
on 4 January 2017
Didn't last long
on 8 February 2013
I use this to bring a Nano-router so I can use WiFi in hotels and teaching venues. Compact and handy. It is probably not as solid as a normal cable, but what do you expect? I think it is a nice trade-off.
on 10 August 2016
Handy and convenient to use
on 12 May 2015
Good item for a good price ideal for using on the go.

See one answered question