on 4 June 2017
Quite big bags, but very long and thin- would have preferred them to be wider, but perhaps they are limited by the shape of icing nozzles?

They are perforated such that the first 2 bags are joined along the sloping edge, then the next join is across the top. (think 10 rectangles, each split into 2 across a diagonal.) Having read previous reviews about the bags tearing when separated I was pleasantly surprised how easily they tore apart. Possibly if you try to separate them by pulling them sideways there may be a problem, but if you tear them perpendicular to the perforation they seem to separate very easily.
That said, the first bag I used sprung a leak! I don't know if it was close to the perforation- all I know is i had chocolate fudge icing smeared down the bag and on my hand. A bit messy, but not a huge split, and I was easily able to finish the cupcakes.

Once I have used more I will have a better idea whether that was a one off, or if the begs are not strong enough for the quantity they hold, but for now I'm not dissatisfied. They do hold enough for 2 dozen cupcakes, but I think I would probably go for smaller bags next time, and just refill halfway through, as the length made this more unwieldy to use.
on 17 June 2017
I bought these piping bags to pipe icing on cakes. They are blue in colour and are very large in size. The bags themselves are made from thick high quality, heavy duty plastic, it doesn't tear or burst meaning you can reuse the same piping bag over and over again! So you will really get your money's worth. It has a non slip surface so easy to use.
I highly recommend these bags.
on 21 April 2017
These are just perfect for me. Large and strong enough to do the job. Besides piping I also use it when baking mini cupcakes - it is just perfect filling up the little cups to keep the tray clear and put the right amount in.
on 6 March 2017
nice big bags, good and strong ,will be able to use a few times and wash out before they go in the bin, much bigger than shop bought
on 3 July 2017
As with other reviewers, it is poor quality. It is not quite clear how to tear the long sides apart. With anything thicker than cream that I used them on it burst and I had icing all over my hands but not on the cake.
Will not get them again, reverting back to my cotton bag , that is a pain to clean, but will not burst
on 15 February 2017
Excellent product, bought the icing bags before, will buy again.! Thank you.
on 25 September 2017
Arrived on said date, great quality, great size, great price, 100% recommend, will definitely buy again.
on 28 June 2017
Not impressed they tear when I try to.separate them, good size but poor quality.
on 3 August 2017
Fantastic product, really well made and highly recommended!
on 11 May 2017
If you pull the piping bags apart on the straight seem they tear off well, if you pull one off on the angled seem they rip the other piping bag so you get 20 bags and can only use 10.