on 5 May 2018
EXCELLENT PLAYSET FOR THE BUDDING PIRATE,OUR 4YR OLD GRANDSON WILL LOVE THIS .made well not like the telescope i bought seperatly..All parts made well ,just be aware eye patch key ring you need to supervise youngue children with if you give as a gift NOT ADVISED, otherwise a lot of fun to be had if you,ve got your own pirate ship as are grandson has also bought from AMAZON,fantastic robust easy to put together made solid wood no sharp edges ,fills with sand or plastic balls.DO TAKE A LOOK FOR THAT SPECIAL PRESSIE.
One person found this helpful
on 26 April 2017
Just what we needed to complete a school project. The hat was too big for our 3 year old but easily adjusted.
Its not the best quality but served the purpose we needed it for and our Granddaughter had fun with it.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2018
Very good quality products. My 3 year old loved the hook and sword. It's very good for the price. My little boy has a small head and the head piece kept falling off but you could always put a staple in either side to hold it in place.
on 19 October 2016
Nice selection of extra accessories but pretty basic and very cheap quality. The hat in particular is disappointing, made of very flimsy fabric. Maybe not suitable for pre-schoolers. Suspect the earring and eyepatch will get most use!
One person found this helpful
on 30 July 2013
For the low price this set is fine. My son is only 2 1/2 with a fairly small head and the eye patch was way too tight and we didn't have any spare elastic to make it bigger so unfortunately he couldn't wear it on the day we needed it. The hat broke quickly (but could easily be reglued/stapled). However, despite this not so good start we were still left with the other bits which along with a head scarf tied around his head is actually fine. He loved the hook and the sword. All in all fine for the price.
on 19 September 2017
Nice little set - the hat is a bit disappointing as basically two bits of foam stuck together but my 4 year old niece didn't mind, she actually preferred it to the more solid hats we had.
on 28 January 2018
I bought this for my granddaughter - although decided not to give her the sword, as it was not suitable for her age. I gave it to her parents so that they can make that decision! Apart from that, all was fine.
on 27 June 2016
Sadly have to say that the hat is made foam & My 3yr old Grandson was so excited to be a he broke it the first the first time he tried to put it on. Thin foam was never going to last. But he loves his Hook & Dagger.
on 15 August 2016
Bought it for my little girl for a pirate party. She loved it and had hours of fun with it. Eventually the cheap plastic earring broke. But for the price it does its job.
on 5 April 2018
Love it but I'm afraid the hat didn't last long but the rest is going strong lol x