Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 15 January 2017
the case came cracked and broken. one of the episodes has a ruined picture and is not in sink. also, on series 5, a lot of the episodes are quiet or are very misty and look like the were made in the 50s/60s. I do like this dvd and i think i spent my money wisely but i wish the episode would work properly as it is one of my favourites.
on 9 June 2017
Bought as a present for brother who loved it. I can't wait to borrow it now. I've always been fond of Danger Mouse as I remember it well from my own childhood, plus I'm particularly proud that the production's creative roots are embedded in Manchester.
on 8 June 2016
Bought for my mum at Christmas, she was a massive fan of the show as a girl. The show has been given a nice video and audio transfer, and for the price, you are assuredly getting value for your money. In all, you would be silly not to buy this at this price.
on 2 March 2016
What more do you want? David Jason and Terry Scott clowning about to rid the world of a sort of evil toad. Now umpteen years later it will back on our screens!
on 17 August 2016
Very good, but I didn't realise there were so many of them! The theme tune gets a bit tiring after a while....!
on 8 August 2017
Brilliant for any Danger Mouse fan!
on 22 July 2017
classic is the best.
on 7 September 2017
Excellent product and Excellent service!
on 15 August 2017
love it
on 14 October 2016
The original Dangermouse. Awesome.