Customer reviews

Style: Lattice|Change

on 24 July 2013
Looks very modern which is what I wanted, but the "feet" are 3 round chrome balls which make the whole basket unsteady when you lift a piece of fruit from it, and it usually topples over. So fruit has to be arranged on the Grid or lattice. Thats not really an issue, as I dont want all fruit touching the bananas BUT a fourth chrome ball or foot would have made this a very sturdy suitable product. At the moment there's too much to think about logistically when you want to eat something eg. rearrangement of fruit every time to stop the toppling effect.
#1 HALL OF FAMEon 30 August 2011
I wanted a way to store my fruit that was not only practical but also looked great in my kitchen. This wire fruit basket fits that bill perfectly.

I was surprised at how sturdy it was. I had imagined for the price that it might be a bit flimsy or feel a bit cheap - not the case. It feels really good quality, it is heavier than you would expect from just looking at it and it does exactly what it is designed to do - hold fruit.

You can't fit a huge amount of fruit in it - not unless you only have small satsumas or limes, but it holds enough to last us a few days.

I like the fact that it is a mesh style as it means that air circulates around the fruit. I have previously stored fruit in a dish and found that if I don't eat it quickly enough it can start to rot where it contacts the base. This shouldn't happen with this basket.

Overall, I am pleased that I purchased this item.
on 17 December 2016
A very attractive bowl that looks even nicer when filled with fruit. Can tip over to the side when heavy fruits like grapefruits or oranges are not in the centre. All it needs is one extra leg to help prevent this or just place things strategically if that's the right word to use under the circumstances.
on 9 July 2017
A lovely centre piece for table. Fruit looks very tempting, so doesn't stay long in bowl.
on 20 June 2017
Wanted to increase my fruit intake, keeping this big fruit bowl loaded has definitely ensured that.
on 11 June 2017
Looks really nice
on 11 July 2017
Nice, creative fruit dish
on 16 June 2017
Ok quality
on 22 December 2015
love it-bigger than expected too which is a bonus
on 23 May 2015
Best fruit basket ever. Bigger than i expected and looks fab in my new kitchen.