Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:£14.99 - £49.99

on 17 December 2016
Perfect
on 17 December 2013
ordered for my nephew as a gift for christmas, looks good, met the description was brand new he will enjoy it.
on 8 July 2015
this product is also in a foreign lanuauge unable to get it changed back to English.
on 7 February 2015
Bought as a gift, very happy
on 16 January 2013
was a xmas gift, he was chuffed to bits. its the usualy disney game, boys and car racing says it all really!
on 21 August 2011
Really enjoyable game. Bought it for our 6 year old daughter and some of the levels were a little difficult but she enjoys playing it. Controls are very basic and not too confusing.
on 18 October 2011
i ordered this for my son for his birthday as a small gift to wrap up for our holiday, quick delivery and great price considering its a highly rated kids theme at present , well my sons eyes light up when he saw it and is none stop on it the graphics are good to , would recommend
on 6 January 2012
My almost four year old was given this with her ds, but has decided that she will play it again when she is five. The problem is the game is controlled by the game pad and it is quite sensitive, it took me a while to steer the cars and even at that not very well. Also a lot of the instruction are written, so if your kid can't read you will need to read it to them. We are used to playing Cars race-o-rama on the wii and this one didn't really measure up to it, not sure if that is the game or the fact that it is for the ds. I'm sure older cars fans that can use the game pad and read would enjoy this though. Hopefully my daughter will enjoy it as she get older and more proficient with the ds.
Fantastic game become a spy or the best racer in the world this game offers everything that was in the movie so if you have watched that you know what you can expect from the game. The game has many missions you start as a trainee special agent in chrome you then build up your ranking to release other cars and tracks great game highly recommended.
on 19 February 2012
My son loves it. He is 6 years old and I have to say, I am quite impressed by the way he plays on his ds with this game. It is a car race, not violent, with no loud sound. My son plays with it, relaxed and does not get hyper. I really recommend this game.