Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 30 November 2012
As laces go - these were fine. Good to be able obtain quality laces in a variety of widths, lengths and colours to give your trainers a 'facelift'.
on 23 April 2013
I bought these for my son's trainers, they are really long. My son says "These laces rock! they look uber cool AND they tie your trainers, whats not to like?!" so there you go, a happy customer.
on 18 July 2013
I bought these blue laces to jazz up an old pair of summer loafers and they worked a treat. The colour is as described, they're well made, and I'm pleased with them.
on 22 April 2013
Great price just the colour I needed, fast delivery. Great communication, the length was spot on as well, my trainers look awesome now.
on 16 March 2014
Good long laces for work shoes to cheers the day being a different colour and such like nice and thick easy to tie
on 5 January 2016
FAR too fragile. My boots literally chewed them up to where they snapped. They just can't take harsh usage.
on 7 June 2015
Very happy with goods thank you
on 4 August 2014
Great - no problems at all
on 29 July 2014
Boy are they bright
on 17 December 2013
Realise I didn't take on board they were so short in tghe description. Can get laces like this for £1.00 in my local pound shop