on 25 April 2015
Tiny and sturdy - great engineering !

It works, - just use a steady hand when pushing your phone into the mount - perfect !
on 9 September 2013
Derfinitely does exactly what it says! Very handy and great to use with my tripod. Very happy with the purchase
on 14 December 2012
Good fit for my iPhone 4. Holds phone steady when using a tripod for video shoots.Really handy to have in your pocket. Useful also for propping up phone when having a coffee and reading emails etc without having to rest it on the edge of the saucer!
on 20 April 2012
A very well made product that holds my iPhone 4S well yet is easy enough to remove. The material also seems to be kind to the iPhone case - I'm not concerned about scratches.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2013
This is a really easy to use attachment that makes taking video much easier.
Fits both small and large tripods.
on 14 November 2013
This little gizmo is exactly what I wanted so I could set up my iPhone5 to record my adventures and travels. Easy to use and highly portable. I use it with a mini tripod
on 22 December 2013
basic and cheap and plasticity. Also wish that there was some way to use it with an iphone that has a case (you can force it in with mine). But seems to work and get the job done so far, let see how it will in the longer term!!!
on 23 November 2012
This product is really good and it's build quality is excelent (doesn't leave any marks on the iphone 4S). It doubles as a multiporpose stand and makes possible holding the iphone into any kind of tripod. Recommended!