on 16 April 2017
Great service, recovered an email to confirm their lifetime guarantee before I'd got the product. Good packaging, arrived quickly. Good product, reasonable price for the quality, would definatley recommend . Got to be better than the cheaper ones I have to keep buying as they seem to fall apart quickly.
on 13 March 2017
This is my second Snugg iPad case. It arrived on time and fitted my iPad perfectly. Excellent durable leather stitched in white threads, which I prefer to be black threads instead. From experience, there will be wear and tear with time. So make sure to register your product for lifetime guarantee.
on 22 September 2017
Case is very well designed and the iPad fits in securely and with no issues about blocking any ports. The different ways of holding the iPad in the case are well thought out and very convenient. Colour is a little more strident than I had expected. The disappointment came with the circular mark on a top corner which looks like a glue mark. When I rubbed it to see if it would come off the purple coloured faux leather came away leaving a white mark. It's not a big white mark but it, and the raised circle of whatever is there, does mar the case and led to my feelings of disappointment.
on 26 May 2017
This is my 2nd SNugg case for my iPad which I use all the time.
When I bought my first SNugg case 4 years ago, I forgot to register for lifetime guarantee : (
However I liked the Snugg case so much that I have now bought a 2nd one in a different colour but remembered to register guarantee this time!
on 11 August 2017
Great product - great price and delivered promtly.
As I had forgotten which IPad model my wife had, the detail of where to find the model number codes was extremely helpful. My wife's previous "Snugg" had lasted for many years but tipping a glass of water over it whilst in hospital finished it off!
on 11 May 2017
Excellent case, although it is the second one I have bought. First one was in use daily and was only changed because of appearance,
on 16 April 2017
It's really good and feels much better to handle delivered quickly and wrapped so well
on 30 April 2017
Can see why they give a lifetime guarantee. After several years still as good as new, used daily
on 18 April 2017
Bought my reluctant husband an iPad and the Snugg fits it perfectly!One happy bunny!!
on 15 June 2017