on 16 April 2017
Great service, recovered an email to confirm their lifetime guarantee before I'd got the product. Good packaging, arrived quickly. Good product, reasonable price for the quality, would definatley recommend . Got to be better than the cheaper ones I have to keep buying as they seem to fall apart quickly.
on 13 March 2017
This is my second Snugg iPad case. It arrived on time and fitted my iPad perfectly. Excellent durable leather stitched in white threads, which I prefer to be black threads instead. From experience, there will be wear and tear with time. So make sure to register your product for lifetime guarantee.
on 26 May 2017
This is my 2nd SNugg case for my iPad which I use all the time.
When I bought my first SNugg case 4 years ago, I forgot to register for lifetime guarantee : (
However I liked the Snugg case so much that I have now bought a 2nd one in a different colour but remembered to register guarantee this time!
on 11 May 2017
Excellent case, although it is the second one I have bought. First one was in use daily and was only changed because of appearance,
on 16 April 2017
It's really good and feels much better to handle delivered quickly and wrapped so well
on 30 April 2017
Can see why they give a lifetime guarantee. After several years still as good as new, used daily
on 18 April 2017
Bought my reluctant husband an iPad and the Snugg fits it perfectly!One happy bunny!!
on 15 June 2017
Stitching fell apart within 6 months. Have replaced with a different brand
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2017
Good value for money, considering it's hard to find iPad 2 cases. The sizing however is just a little off, which means that a small part of the lower screen is covered, making it awkward to tap certain apps covered by the frame. It's sturdy and a nice colour with an easy tab to use kickstand.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2017
Arrived on time, well packed. Excellent case, very sturdy and of good quality.