on 14 February 2013
Having watched this series on TV.I was so pleased that the BBC was going to release this series on DVD. but so far it has not been release which is a shame has Edward Petherbridge plays lord peter Wimsey so well and makes the series so enjoyable and a pleasure to watch. All we can do is hope that the BBC does release it soon.
44 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2014
I have also watched this on TV but on Alibi, which included breaks for adverts and was no doubt also cut to fit their time slot.

I also wonder why such a brilliant portrayal of the stories has not been re-issued as a boxset by the BBC.

Edward Petherbridge and Harriet Walter are as I imagine Lord Peter and Harriet Vane to be - so much better than Ian Carmichael.... anyone who has read the books as well, will know exactly what I mean...