on 22 April 2017
Love it no more floride....the fish love it too arrived on time and its a nice compact unit that fits under the sink a treat 👍
on 1 July 2017
crap doesn't work ,doesn't work just clogs up .
on 16 May 2013
I bought this to make my tap water less nutrient rich so my reef tank wouldn't struggle with agae issues.
I only expected it to filter some of the crap out but I was really surprised to see that my phosphates went from off the chart to undetectable amongst other things.
Ontop of that this was my first time setting 1 up and took me less then 5 mins
Very happy
on 23 October 2013
works really well and was cheap compare to some of the others i looked at and does the same job!! the only thing is that it didnt say i would have to buy the glycerin grease untill i read the instructions, so if ya purchase this item, buy the glycerin grease at the same time.
on 6 March 2017
I wouldnt recommend for marine unless using rowaphos. Not zero algae issue all the time
Doesnt leak though as others state nice bit of kit for tropical if youve live plants. Perfect for tropical...
on 4 November 2015
Disappointing, poor instructions came with it, ended up giving up with it....
on 6 April 2013
I live in an area where tap water is quite hard and pH up at 7.5 - 8, so I use R.O water to keep my tropical fish in the softer, lower pH waters of their natural South American habitat. Quality of this product is very good when you look at the price of other, similar units. Use a TDS meter to keep an eye on the water quality coming out from the membrane.
on 14 October 2013
We bought this in favor of a more expensive 3 system model thinking that the extra amount for added output was not justified. Having bought the bare machine we have opted to plumb it into the waste pipe, the water supply with the only loose tube being the RO output. We have generated about 20 gallons at the moment for transferring a shimp tank slowly over to water of about 200 TDS from the 490 TDS it is now at when coming out of the water mains tap. We are not following fancy chemical adding guidelines but taking 800 ml of RO water and 1200 of tap water making about a 2 litre amount at 230 TDS we are doing a water change of 2 litres a day and replacing it by the cocktail. This will ensure that the time taken to bring the whole tank down to the desired level a long job.

So the unit with the add-ons is meeting every expectation and well worth the price paid and the awarded 5 stars.
on 13 June 2015
Would not recommend to buy this system form that company. It looked like somebody build this in his shed. It was delivered damaged. The tubes were so tight attached that I could not unscrew them as per instruction. Badly written instruction. Leaking tube connections. One plastic part broke immediately while I was tightening it GENTLY to the filter.
There are reputable companies who are selling professional build RO systems which I would got to.
on 22 October 2015
Im so glad i brought this,, i use it to do water changes in my tropical fish tank,, i was fed up of spending lots of money every week buying ro water form my local pet shop so i decided to buy my own system,, its already saved me lots of money and payed for itself many times over.. i dont put the ro water on its own in my tank,,instead i use 10L buckets and mix 5Ls tap water with 5Ls ro water then use a water conditioner.. Ro water on its own hasn't got enough minerals so mixing equal amounts of ro and tap water together i find gives my fish and shrimp a good balance,, iv bin doing this for a long time now and my fish, shrimp and plant life are thriving and healthy..