on 7 October 2011
I seem to have bad luck with these screen protectors. I can see how they could protect a phone screen very very well, but I must live in an exceptionally dusty environment as even before I've applied my screen protector, it's collected little dust particles which obviously can't be removed due to the nature of the material. These dust particles obviously create air bubbles once the protector is applied, which completely ruin the look.

As there is only 1 protector supplied in this pack, I couldn't have another try with a new one. All I can say is, make sure you have a bit of a dust/hoover before you set about applying yours!!
on 20 July 2011
A product well worth investing in, in order to protect the screen of your phone from any damages or scratches.
Reasonably priced and also comes with a Microfibre cleaning cloth to wipe off any dust or debris before application.

Definitely would recommend.
on 3 May 2013
Needed a screen cover for my Samsung phone. Ordered the Xylo and was delivered quickly. Reason for 3*, after a few weeks it starts to peel off a bit from one corner of phone. Followed instructions to the letter, cleaned face of phone with anti static cleaner, applied protector. I've now had to stick a piece of sellotape to the part that's peeling off, this is the 2nd protector I've had and the same thing happened with the 1st one. Also they say Anti Scratch, not the case as there are now many small scratches on cover after average use. A bit expensive for a piece of shaped plastic, it would have been better for a pack of 4 or 5 for that price.
on 21 March 2012
I brought this as part of a recommeded package of 3 items but this anti scratch screen cover was not the correct one for the phone as I had purchased the Samsung E2222 not the S3350. The was not the fault of the seller but of the person who put the package recommendation on Amazon.

That said the seller did deliver what was ordered in good time and the product was as described, just thought that it would fit as it had been recommended!
on 21 January 2014
I have used many screen protectors but this one was unusable. The peel off tags wouldn't peel off. So a waste of money.
on 29 March 2015
This is advertised as fitting the Samsung E2222 Texto dual Sim, when it doesn't fit it. However I was able to adapt the screen to a Rio II, but that is not the reason why I bought it. Please, if you associate an item with a product, make sure the item fits and works that product.
on 9 February 2012
I didnt find these very good. I couldnt figure out at first which side was the sticky side as it wasnt clear so i was too late & dust etc stuck to it very quickly :( These would maybe work for someone who has alot of patience. lol
on 3 October 2013
Although this is only a screen cover I was expecting at least two of them and not the one that I received. I do not feel that it was made clear that only one would be received. Although it does do it's job fine.
on 7 January 2012
Fast delivery, easy to fit,and works very well, excellent buy.
Found something stuck on the screen, had to scrape it off with my finger nail, it didn't leave any marks.
on 2 December 2013
Waste of money, it came scratched to start with and the peel off labels wouldn't peel off. Very difficult to fit. I ended up throwing it in the bin.