Customer reviews

Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange

on 13 September 2013
The lunch pot is really sturdy, well built and accessorized.It's a bit smaller than what I had envisioned, but enough for a hearty meal. I like the strap, that keeps it all in place, and I still haven't found out if it's spillproof, as I only had some rice in it. I love the strap and the fact that the cover is acrylic, not glass. Makes it less prone to break.
on 7 October 2015
Just great design and all people keep asking where I got them from.

Good seals, and great simple but elegant design on the item. The simple things like the spoon fitting in a sleeve to hold it, the quality seals

The item is slightly discoloured with tomato sauces etc
on 23 November 2016
This is my second of these - the first lasted nearly three years of almost daily use for work.
Liquid tight, holds large enough portions, doesn't discolour quickly like others I've tried.

I never use the strap or the spork, but the pots are both great.
on 3 March 2016
I liked it very much, but the plastic lid cracked after only a few months use and so wasn't leak proof anymore. So great while it lasted, but disappointed with quality. Having said this, I might buy another set and will make sure not to screw on the lid too tight.
on 4 December 2015
Bought to take lunch to work. Couldn't fault it. It is the perfect size to have savoury in the large part and sweet/fruit in the bottom. Has never leaked and I get plenty of compliments from colleagues. Well worth the money and would buy again
on 13 October 2013
I really like the design, was looking for a lunch box and this one is different/original and really well made. Does not leak and takes less space than the traditional square boxes. Would definitely recommend. Fast delivery and good packaging.
on 30 April 2015
Lovely design, air tight lunch pot.
I used it during working days.
A tip is to avoid microwave tomato,chili,kimchi etc. in it as the stains may be very difficult to get away.
But to store the food when cooled.
on 10 September 2013
this is the second pot that I've bought this year, the first one was for me, and I use it every single day with my lunch. The second I've bought it for my daughter who loved the colour and the way that it's organized.
on 31 August 2016
These are great lunch boxes, and hold quite a lot of food despite the small appearance. The spork is easily broken, though, and had to be replaced with something else.
on 16 May 2013
I'm very glad with this.
It's useful, perfect to carry soup, vegetable, etc.
I recommend to everyone.
I can not write any more.
It's beautiful.