Customer reviews

on 7 March 2017
A great little tool and it's a great price and it's delivered to your door as well
on 15 June 2017
good
on 11 October 2016
Excellent.
on 31 October 2012
I've already used this many times. It's a great addition to my Bosch IXO screwdriver because it fits into tight spaces and you still have enough power to drill holes in MDF board. Or just to hang pictures really to install wall plugs. Instead of having a big drill you just pop it on a powered screwdriver, drill your hole and then pop on the bit for the screw and screw the screw.. lol ok well that sounds rubbish but you get my drift. The only thing that I can say bad about it is that when your pulling out from your hole (get your mind out of the gutter mate) you have to hold this tool into the screwdriver otherwise it stays in the hole. For convenience, and that it's made entirely of steel it's a good buy I think for small bits and smaller screwdrivers. Great for people who don't have to the strength to handle bigger tools. lol ( what did I say about keeping your head out the gutter!!)
on 5 October 2010
Bought this item for my new Bosch multi drill with the keyless chuck. Item is perfect fit for this drill and allows me to still use conventional rounded drill bits with ease. Good quality and rapid delivery (2 days)..... perfect!! thanks
on 11 March 2013
I bought the chuck based on the reviews, but the chuck I received was not concentric, therfore it's not much use. I would not recommend it.
on 15 August 2013
not as good as i thought. its ok but not brilliant. its not centred and wobbily and the bit that goes into the screwdriver is too long.
on 28 March 2013
I have fitted this chuck to my Makita DF330D drill/driver. This works well enough but there is a bit of wobble if you need to do precise work. I just need it for a quick pilot hole and general holes, it is quick and easy to fit and saves getting out a dedicated drill.
on 28 September 2012
All those users of a Bosch Uneo with SDS/hex dill bits or a mini Bosch Lion screwdriver, must have one of these chucks in the drill case. Although the chuck will not take large diameter normal drill bits it will satisfy most of the smaller drilling needs and not mean the drill bits sit on the shelf unused collecting rust. Provides excellent flexibility. It also turns the mini lion Bosch screwdriver into a drill! Well made, good value and a must if you are into SDS/hex.
Useful for holding small drill bits to drill pilot holes without pulling out a drill too - I use this with my Makita impact driver to be able to quickly drill pilot holes, swap it with a screwdriver bit and whack the screws in. For that, it's useful. I don't think it's quite good enough for really precise work, for that you'd want a Dremel-type tool, and it obviously won't take big drill bits, but for the usage I intended it for, it's fine.