on 13 July 2014
Great product - only complaint is that the price point on these are too high, no doubt to reflect their nostalgic value. Having said that, if I am stupid enough to fork out the asking price that is my fault. The little one loves it and is intent on becoming the next David Bailey. I have a slight reservation in that much of the decoration is made of paper stickers - wonder how long they will last?
on 18 March 2017
Great toy, looks like a old fashion toy
on 28 December 2014
Again my grandson love it.
on 2 September 2016
Bought this as a backup camera for shooting a wedding. Terrible auto focus, shocking image quality, and memory card wouldn't fit no matter how hard I hammered it. Only good for either entertaining the kids or a doorstop.
on 17 September 2014
The stickers on the camera are a little disappointing and they are not applied straight. It's going to make it awfully tempting for little fingers to pick off, which will inevitably happen.

Aside from this it's a neat little time-occupying toy, especially for a toddler at the beginning of a holiday.
on 1 January 2015
Fantastic toy,fab quality as always from fisher price.takes me back to my childhood. Excellent. AAAA++++
on 23 February 2016
This was a total nostalgia buy but I was really disappointed as the pictures are very hard to make out through the plastic lens. My son isn't very interested in it.
on 5 May 2015
It is a real nice design. But you cant't see the disc images/pictures at all. Its all blurb.
Result my little one doesnt even want to look at it anymore. I also bought one for a friend and its the same issue.
Not a good thing for fisher price.
My mom still got one when I was small many many years ago and those paper discs with images are still much better than these ones.
Will not buy it if I where you waist of money.
on 13 December 2014
Extremely satisfied with the gift for my grandson at Christmas
on 20 January 2015
So old skool, even the adults can't help but play with it!