Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

on 17 August 2015
When I was looking at this hi-ves waistcoat I couldn't find a chart with the sizes anywhere (don't think I was being completely blind?), so I just went for a medium, which happened to be about the right size for me. There was a size chart that came with the waistcoat, however, so I thought I'd reproduce for the benefit of others:

In all cases, the information below reads: size | chest (cm) | height (cm)

Small | 86 - 94 | 164 - 172
3X Large | 129 - 135 | 196 - 204
4X Large | 135 - 147 | 196 - 204
5X Large | 147 - 153 | 196 - 204
6X Large | 153 - 159 | 196 - 204

The jacket itself seems fine, but four stars for lack of information.. Hope this helps!
325 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 June 2017
I recently ordered one of these for wearing during pest control jobs. I currently spend a lot of time on seagull-infested roofs and am constantly getting crapped on by angry birds, so I needed extra clean hi-vis waistcoats. I don't know about you, but I begrudge spending money on stuff like this, so I went for the cheapest high-vis I could get with Prime delivery...and this was it.

I'm no expert on high-vis waiscoats (as long as it's yellow, reflective and I can fit into it I'd probably wear it), but this fits without cutting into me or flapping around like a tent, so it will do just fine. I usually wear a large these days, so that's what I went for, which seems to have been a good plan. So far I've worn it a couple of times in a mini-heatwave, climbed up and down ladders and generally wandered about in it. It's had a fair few splatters from stroppy gulls and it seems to be fine.

Label says: Size L. W 102-110, H 180-188
8 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2017
Excellent high-vis jacket that is used for road cycling. It's very fluorescent, which is exactly what you want when you're a cyclist. It's been used in rain and is still looking as-new. The black trim around the borders is a great touch, as it adds that bit of contrast that hopefully grabs drivers' attention. It fits well - be aware that it's not a particularly loose fit medium though.
If you normally wear mens medium clothing, this should fit you, but if you're going to be wearing big padded jackets or rain coats underneath, perhaps consider sizing up. As a woman I found it sat fairly snugly across the hips too - not uncomfortably so, but again if I were wearing big coats then I might want a looser fit.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2015
One of my favourite outfits for this year - difficult to match up with some items but I was thinking evening wear when I bought it and I think anyone will look stunning in this little number! So much so that I bought my wife one in "small" yes "small" because she is a size 10.

It rolls up and fits in to small spaces too and could double up as a visual aid for signalling to search and rescue aircraft? The possibilities are endless and are only restricted by your own imagination.

Could be useful for our up and coming "European Vacation" on "the continent" as I understand that this is part of your compulsory travel kit (along with personal breathalysers which we also bought on Amazon) when speeding through France & Spain (because you don't believe they can fine you on the spot for speeding as you hold a British passport and that's where James Bond comes from and he doesn't get speeding fines when he tears across Europe in an iconic British sports car) and the DVLA are in "Britain" and they don't have cooperation agreements or computers on "the continent".
3 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 June 2018
Never saw the need to purchase an overly expensive visibility vest, especially if doing dirty jobs.
They get destroyed so quick that it's a shame to put a lot of money into it.

This vest costs less than a coffee and doesn't feel like it needs to be kept safe from dirt because it's "expensive".
It'll keep you safe and after a few months, when it's all old and dirty, just get a new one for less than £2. Fantastic!

I got one few for doing some jobs and a second to store in the car with the spare in case of emergency.

Could save your life for less than £2.
on 17 May 2017
finally a hi vis waistcoat in the fat persons size
this will live in my car incase of breakdowns
it was cheap and delivered fast
4 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2017
A great product for a fantastic price. This seems really well made and seems like it will last as long as you need. The material is actually a nice thick weave rather than a cheap almost see though version of some waistcoats.

The only small downside was that I found the sizing a little too big so I had to go to the next size down.

They could do with showing a picture of the sizes for each version.

Overall, this does fit the bill very nicely indeed.
on 22 March 2018
Arrived quickly and along with the other colour.. very bright and great quality and a price that's hard to comprehend.
Will be used for car emergencies fur me and a passenger. Tried with a UV torch and like wearable suns!
The reviewer with the size guidelines show that the only improvement would be to include this in their Amazon product information.. photo attached
review image
on 13 March 2017
I hope I never have to use it, just wanted one in my car in case of emergency. I bought a medium which fits me over my clothes, I am size 14, but I would need a larger one to fit over a coat and be able to do it up. Excellent price from this seller, it is the same quality as the one I bought for my parents from a high street chain but this one was half the price. I will not be making a fashion statement in it though!
on 18 January 2018
They do the job! Much cheaper than in high street shops. Perfect when cycling. I keep one in the back of the car in case I break down or change tyres. In continental Europe, you MUST keep at least one high-viz+breakdown triangle in your car by law.