on 4 January 2017
This book helped me turn around the relationship with my little girl. Read this book once. Read it twice. Make your action plan. Execute the plan and restore your relationship with your child. Do not bother with any other books. You will waste your money like I did. It took 4 months to restore my relationship with a 6 yr old daughter. Do not lose hope. Keep to the strategies and over a number of months you will see your efforts pay dividends. I recently wrote a thank you note to the author for writing the only book that actually works to protect our children. Support this author and buy the book. I cannot put a price on the relationship with my daughter. I cannot put a price on being able to sleep better at night. I cannot put a price on happiness. This book costs less than 1 session with a therapist and can cure the cause rather than a therapist dealing with a symptom. I cannot recommend enough.
on 24 March 2018
A very useful guide to those who are faced with the loss of all contact with their children through the ignorant ambitions of others. The strongest message is to confirm that all children are simply victims and must never be blamed for how they turn out. They did not ask to be born. They are not the parents as adults - who are both fully and uniquely responsible for such pain and hatred. This book can give some of the tools to keep your sanity and focus on children. Everyone loses, and this can never be regained.
on 21 November 2014
Not read it all yet. Style is easy to read. Book is a good size not too laborious looking, if like me you don't get much time to read (kids)
I bought it to help me help my kids get thru a bitter divorce. He had started making un acceptable comments to them since we split up. Was shocked and humbled to find some of the types of hurt, I too was guilty of inflicting on our kids, without even realising it. For this reason alone I would say, if your buying to prepare for a bitter maipulative Ex partner, be aware that it could also apply to you!
on 1 July 2009
First of all, I'd like to express my sympathy to any parent who, faced with hostile ex's (and/or their new partners) is even contemplating reading a book like this. I simply can not describe the personal feeling upon hearing your child speaking negatively about you in tonalities and inflections which clearly aren't theirs. If you are new and inexperienced to the subject of parental alienation, and your child has expressed symptoms, your natural reaction, after total and utter shock, will most probably be anger - this book will teach you how to deal with these negative emotions, and how to react positively (thereby not pushing the child away, and validating the ex's/ex's new partners poison).

This book was recommended to me by a member of FNF, and I can confirm that, at the moment, this is probably the best tool you can have against parental alienation. It will alleviate the feeling of helplessness and anger, and provide priceless tips and tools to counter the damaging effects on your child. If you are seeing the symptoms, no matter how minor and seemingly insignificant, get this book before it's too late.
on 2 October 2013
An insightful, honest and real view of the truth based on solid research and experience. Easy to read and full of helpful advice. I would recommend this book to anyone in a domestic situation where children are affected by separation anxiety.
on 28 August 2013
Very helpful. Sadly alienation works and the only way to deal with it is to be tough and do not 'pussy foot' around the abuser or if the child is older, they know exactly what's going on.

It's a comforting read but not actually practical when dealing with abusers / manipulators / alienators.
on 18 October 2017
Excellent and informative
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 August 2013
A very factual book in terms of the real insight of what really happens when couple get divorced. It can help you deal with some of the situation that arise.
on 14 September 2014
Some good advice in here
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 February 2016
Very helpful, well researched and well written book