VINE VOICEon 24 January 2013
Nice solid serving spoon, beautifully made.

It would have got 5 stars if the packaging hadn't been so ridiculous! I ignored the reviewer that had commented on this, thinking how bad could it be. I had to pick the parcel up from the post office as I wasn't home when it was delivered; they couldn't leave it near the wheelie bin as normal as the humungous box could be seen from space, let alone passersby on the street!
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2011
Pasta servers seem to have been going through a decline - I had great trouble finding one, especially one that wasn't made of horrid cheap metal that you just knew would degrade as soon as your back was turned.
This fits the bill very well, tho' I would definitely oil it before use, and keep it oiled. I could do with a spoon to match...

Just one problem - Amazon sent this on its own in a box big enough for a duvet (I know, I'd just got one) so if you have an environmental conscience, wait until you need something else.
on 9 February 2014
We use this for pasta, and over the last several months it does the job that we bought it for. It's worth mentioning that the wood is good, and the finish of the wood is safe and smooth. Very happy.
on 10 January 2014
This has to be one of the best spaghetti servers I have ever had,love it,when I first saw it I wasnt so sure it would be because it is very shallow but it works like a dream.
on 29 April 2014
I have never cooked so much pasta in my life! I love that it is Acacia wood and that no nasty plastics are involved. I can't fault this item, it's brilliant.
on 13 February 2014
This was bought as a gift for a member of the family, along with two other items in the set. They love them. I would buy these again.
on 17 January 2013
I also bought the matching spoon quality is great, nice and chunky and really looks trendy to serve at the table
on 29 March 2014
Extremely well made, Not the cheapest wooden spoon/server but it seems you Gert what you pay for in this case
on 7 May 2015
The pasta gets stuck in between the wooden teeth and it's hard to clean.
on 16 May 2015