on 16 November 2011
I got all of Michael Ball's concert DVDs and in my opinion this one is the best so far. The sound quality is top-notch, the song choices reach from current chart-hits to "oldies" from the sixties and seventies to musicals, form slow romantic ballads to ubpeat uptempo numbers and Michael himself is at his best. If you already are a Michael Ball fan, this DVD is a must. If you're not: Be ready to become one after buying this DVD. There's also a special about how putting together a concert, including comments by Michael and his background singers.

The setlist is as follows:

Heroes medley (the band playing themes from different "Hero"-movies and series)
Holding out for a Hero
Bad Things
Don't stop believing (Glee-version)
Let the Heartaches begin
Play me
Misty
I'm never going to fall in Love again
New York State of Mind
New York Medley:
- On Broadway (with Adrian Hansel and Gary Watson)
- Empire State of Mind (by Laura Tebbutt)
- An Englishman in New York (with Gary Watson)
- Fame (by Holly James)
- Broadway Baby (by Sandra Marvin)
- New York New York
Weekend in New England
Sunset Boulevard intro (band)
As if we never said Goodbye
Sunset Boulevard
Somebody to love
Avenues and Alleyways
Pencil full of Lead
One Step out of Time
I can't help falling in Love with you
Help yourself
Love changes everything
For once in my Life
on 15 March 2017
Thank you for My item i have to say i love this DVD it is my FAVOURITE Tour from 2011 i have to say i never went to this Tour and i wish i did and i am so glad i have got the DVD and i got my Item Today and got it safely to I am keeping this as a tresure gift forever and i also i will watch it to and iam so pleased with my Item to and i have to say this so worth having and so worth buy to and thank you for Exellent serivce to and recamde this Item to all fans of Michael Ball and All Customers to and this serivce is the one to go for as well Hope youenjoy the DVD like i will.
on 31 March 2017
I adore Michael Ball and this was a great concert. Really enjoyed it.
on 23 March 2017
Another great live performance from Michael Ball.
on 14 January 2012
Having seen Michael perform his 'Heroes' show last year, I knew I had to buy the DVD. Michael's playlist was phenomenal (all my absolute favourites), so I wanted to have a memento of that glorious evening. He never fails to please, so if there are any Michael Ball fans out there who have not yet purchased this DVD, buy it now!
on 29 May 2017
A great collection of songs.
on 24 June 2017
very good condition case slightly damaged but sometimes you get this as it comes through postage system thankyou
on 5 November 2017
Wonderfully singer
on 8 September 2014
Brilliant as very happy, thank you
on 13 December 2013
Normally I purchase Audio CD and have almost all of Micheall Ball Albums. To watch his tour concert this April was a dream come true so I brought more orders shipped from UK. I loved when got to hear Mr. Ball describe story on each songs then followed by his beautiful voices. This change me to enjoy DVD. As if reading good books. Some songs can not found on CD "Don't stop me now" and "high flying adored" is wow.. It is represent my impression when I hear one gentleman saying this is magnificent after the show.