Customer reviews

on 13 January 2013
Well, what can I say, other than this album being a great buy for me. I've been a Maiden fan since I first heard "Can I Play With Madness" and "Run To The Hills" when my dad gave me his record player at the age of 8.

There were only one or two songs I didn't feel should have been on the list - personally, Lord of Light, Dream of Mirrors and Journeyman should have made an appearance, but nonetheless, a great compilation album.

Plus, it took my mind off of my sisters awful Taylor Swift album on full blast from her bedroom :D
on 1 July 2012
This is a good Great Clips made ''by Maiden, for those who want the Maiden closely based on material more buildup of Maiden, good cover, amazing artwork, the best selection of songs. It's a collector's piece, I recommend to anyone who is a fan of Maiden and wants to have a complete collection, buy this album, well worth it for those who want to start.
on 20 February 2012
This is a great compilation and worth having next to your "Somewhere Back In Time" album. I've been a Maiden fan since the beginning and, unlike a lot of older Maiden fans, still love the new stuff they've done especially since Bruce Dickinson came back to the fold which is the era this record basically covers. Any major fan will probably be able to "drag and drop" their own version of this without buying the actual cd (the reason which I have dropped a star from my rating)although the artwork and liner notes are good to have. Buy the vinyl and stick it away for posterity!! The harder than average track to find is the Dickinson live cover "Man On the Edge" which was originally sung by Blaze Bayley on the "X-Factor" album and comes from a B-side of a single, the A-side of which I forget at the moment. I enjoy these tunes a lot, so will you!
on 1 July 2011
Classic Maiden 100 full on, probably a good introduction to Iron Maiden for those who have managed to miss some of their 36 albums.
one of the most successful heavy metal bands in history
on 25 July 2011
I bought this album, it was excellent. I'm
Not so sure my neighbours agree but hey they can always move!!!
on 8 February 2013
Since 1995 did not have the pleasure of opening a sealed vinyl. In Brazil the heavy metal vinyls no longer manufactured for decades. I was impressed with the graphics quality of the artwork. It's the first time I see a picture disc. Gorgeous. About Iron Maiden is not necessary to say what everyone already knows.
on 8 March 2013
I brought this as a present and the person loved it. It's a steal at under a fiver, especially as there are two cds and a total of 20 tracks. If you know someone who loves the band (or you do yourself) it's definitely a worthwhile purchase.
on 28 May 2013
This is a first class album showing the full scope of their talent and range of songs. A great album for fans and a very good introduction for those not so sure.
David Wilson
on 6 July 2016
Great value collection. As a returning Maiden fan after many years away, I was surprised how many great songs I'd been missing out on.
on 13 February 2014
Fab collection great music get this album Great for any Maiden fans or any one who likes heavy metal, overall just great music.