Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

A Very Steamy Taxi Cartoon Book
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.22

on 25 April 2012
As it says on the label, a cartoon book about Taxi's.

I had two problems with this book.
The Kindle does not reproduce the cartoons very well. The cartoon and captions on it come out very small and changing font size does not make any difference. I spent a lot of time squinting and trying to read the captions, which became tedious and gave me a headache.

The content was not very funny. There were some mildly amusing cartoons, once i had deciphered the small print, but on the whole it was very U.S.A. humor, which is different to British humour.

I am glad i got it as a freebie so i can delete it from my Kindle with no reservations.
on 9 April 2012
I got this book when It was free and I thought it was not funny at all there are good pictures but I think the joke were made up the day, someone is having a Giraffe n its not the Author.