Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 28 May 2013
I have bought all four of the books in this series so far and I highly recommend them. I love the characters and it's a great story as well, reminds me of the Drizzt saga by R A Salvatore. I have lost many hours of sleep because I can't wait to find out what happens next and I'm really looking forward to book five.
on 21 January 2013
Cant say too much about this trilogy just to say its brilliant! and i am gutted ive got to wait a few more weeks b4 book 4 is out!!
All the magic and a good story line, you can feel for the characters, just treat yourselfs, A.Giannetti is a brilliant writer and i will follow this writers progess more closly.
on 13 April 2014
I enjoyed this book, I gave it 3 stars as it is quite a simple and challenging read. It was a nice story and the three characters were interesting, the scenes enjoyable and the growing up of Elerian interesting. I will buy the next book.
on 29 January 2013
It might be aimed at younger readers,but I really enjoyed this book. Sometimes it's really good to read a book that doesn't need lots of concentration. I read this while working night shifts.
on 7 May 2014
Very good beginning to a series-- I'm hooked already --Off for the next one now-- well worth a read -- if you too have an imagination
on 8 December 2012
Kept the interest right till the end nod I was glad that I had the forethought to download all 3 books
on 3 June 2013
Good book from the very start could not put down so late in to the night I sat 5 star
on 19 October 2016
Great start to a fantastic series.
on 12 February 2015
excellent thanks
on 19 February 2013
Although the book's plot was interesting, I have to say I was a little disappointed with the calibre of the writing. The prose was over written and seemed at times like a jumble of adjectives to describe the most minor of things. There were punctuation mistakes throughout, including missed speech marks, etc. I good attempt - but worth £2? I wouldn't have thought so. Enjoyable enough I think, I will not be continuing to read the series though.