on 11 September 2011
What a lovely ring it really does look exspensive. It took about 10 days to be delivered, 10 out of 10
on 20 August 2012
Ring arrived well packaged in a lovely box,it was stunning the picture certainly does not do it justice, and looks like the real thing, the stones sparkle so much in the sunlight or artificial light, have had a lot of lovely comments, so many thanks.

Sue.
on 11 June 2012
I bought this ring for myself and I love it! The ring turned out to be a bit smaller than I expected, but this doesn't really matter as soon as you put it on you finger, because overall the ring is very beautiful. The order was dispatched from China within a week and I was kept in touch with through texts, it was quite handy.
on 29 March 2013
VERY PRETTY RING HAVE LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT HOWEVER IT DOES IRRITATE MY SKIN IF I WEAR IT A LOT SO NOT SURE IF ITS JUST ME OR IF THE QUALITY IS NOT AS GOOD AS DESCRIBED..... DONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER RINGS THAT I HAVE...
on 4 December 2012
DO NOT BUY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! I am very disappointed with the ring. This ring meant to be for our engagement. I have bought this ring for my girlfriend, she has received it and unfortunately she was very disappointed. she put it on, the ring is extremely fragile and the band of the ring on one side is much bigger then then other side! and the Sapphhire we both thought is going to be bigger and that certainly contradict what you are advertising: 100% Genuine Big Dark Sapphire CZ Diamonds Ring ? It is not big at all, it is tiny even for my girlfriend very slim and very small hands!!!!

This ring is advertised as £299 and to be very fair I could bought one with much better quality for less then £10. We are devastated with the buy as I have really bought it from my heart to her. In saying all this: The packaging was only beautiful with a letter from the dodgy seller demanding 5 stars feedback so we did follow his instructions and wrote the seller an email, he wrote me back to send him back the ring back and NOT to Pay more then £2 for delivery, as soon as I have requested from him to refund the money before I post the ring back he never got back to us!!!

Sapphire is too small and the band of the ring is bend on one side and that is NO LONGER going to be our Engagement ring.
on.

Poor quality ring and VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with LilyLeecollection. Very dodgy seller, Poor quality ring and I will certainly not recommend to anyone!!! Not to mention about 15 days for delivery with an invoice of $18 dollars where I have paid £50 Pounds and that's approx $75 dollars!!!!
on 22 April 2014
this is a great ring the wife love it only thing is i sent wrong size sent it back for right size no trouble to them they are sending right size great services highly recommend AAAAA
on 27 August 2014
looks really nice,just as in the picture. is not big, but i wasnt expecting or wanted to be.
on 12 November 2014
I didnt get The product
on 13 May 2015
This ring is nothing like the picture on the website. The impression is that the ring is similar to Katherine Middleton's engagement ring and it is nothing like it. it is small and the stone is black and blue. I have put it in the charity bag.
on 19 September 2014