Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(4 star). See all 301 reviews
on 31 October 2016
good
on 15 January 2011
Bought for a friend, who loves how the story is progressing,and who recommends it for a quiet night in.
watched the first one and enjoyed that. got some catching up to do.
Lets hope l'm not disappointed.
on 24 March 2017
Case was a bit scuffed but overall OK. Delivery as always was spot on.
on 25 March 2012
I refused to read the book cos I knew the dvd would be better for me,and it is.

I enjoyed the love story,I prefer Jacob personally,possibly cos hes warm bodied.

Edward's perfect as a vampire,and love the old fashioned way he is. Have watched

these dvds several times,will do so again and again.
on 24 February 2011
I got this over Christmas after I watched the first Twilight movie. I loved the first movie - it was captivating. Then I watched the second and I didn't really get the whole theme around Jacob Black and in the 3rd I was frustrated that Bella wasn't picking from the two of them.

However... this box set did make me go a buy the books for comparison and plus I needed to know what happened with Bella. My curiosity was irked. I read the whole books and I have to say they did fill in the gaps of the what the movies didn't tell. I loved the second book and really enjoyed the 3rd. The forth... well it doesn't matter in this review.

Anyway I then watched the movies again and could appreciate them a lot more. The dialogue meant more and the characters were so much deeper to me by then.

Overall they are a really good watch (unless you are an art house fan, they could seem a little trivial...) especially if you've read the books. They explain the whole love triangle a lot better. Also Stephanie Meyers book from Edwards point of view is really good too.

Yes, buy the movies if you like a bit of fantasy and romance, watch the first, then read the books and watch the rest. That's the way I'd do it given a choice! :)
on 17 September 2016
Got this really cheap, under £3 on both eBay and Amazon for three blu ray movies which is a real bargain. Not really my type of movies but great chick flicks with a combination of romance, fantasy and action. There are 2 more movies to complete the set, something for a rainy weekend.
on 3 December 2011
Good set, great value, loved all the films, although second one was a little slow but still good. Thought these were for teenagers but I was so wrong...still suitable for 30+. Expect a teen love story with vampires and wolves thrown in and you cant go wrong.
on 18 January 2011
Ok so this might seem like a stupid idea. Why buy a set containing 3 out of 4 movies comprising the Twilight saga? Certainly it would make more sense to wait for the final boxset? Well yes and no. If you already own all the movies in Blu-Ray, by all means wait for the final boxset. However if , like me, you had some of the movies in DVD and wanted to convert to Blu-ray, this is a very elegant way to do it. The boxset comes complete with the first three movies , including extra material and it is a gorgeous steelbook edition, which just looks amazing. The price will only get steeper as this is a limited edition, so grab it while you can.
on 20 December 2011
If your into Twilight these DVDs are fantastic, I have watched them over and over again. I have already pre-ordered Breaking Dawn part 1 as I cant wait to see what happens next.
on 20 February 2012
The Twilight Saga Triple Pack [Blu-ray]

I want to no if the Blu-Ray have the subtitles in Portuguese

Best ragards