Flavour: Citrus|Size: 60 servings|Change
Price:£24.40 - £68.69

on 17 September 2016
Ok after a month of taking this i have to say it really works while you really need to be patient with it as we are all different, Over the past fews weeks my pumps have got better and been able to lift more, the best way to take this and it works for me is to directly take a scoop in your mouth then drink a glass of water, Thats just how i take it and it works for me again we are all different.

Yes the price the a bit high but again you get what you pay for and i have look into a lot creatine and this one comes out as one of the best as it works for me so much so i have ordered another one. Also a point to remember is i am taking this 5 days a week 2 twice a day before and after gym please may sure you wait 30mins before you work out and 30mins after then on the weekends give your body a break again this has worked for me.

I have purchased this item with my own money and have not been given a discount for my review

If this has been helpful please click.
on 22 February 2016
I've been going to the gym regularly for over 3 years now and have seen great results and changes in my body. I've tried a few different creatinea, ON Nutrition, BSN, Maximum Precision to name a few but this one DEFINITELY takes the top spot. The combination of 3 types of creatine combined with quality ingredients really means you can feel the power boost right away. I've not taken any supplements over the last 2 months to give my body a break over Xmas period and so I can definitely say this is worth every penny.
A thing to note is there is virtually No load time, I got a kick out of it the first time I used it, by day 6-7 I've felt even more power and more endurance to perform for longer. Excellent product, mixes well, tastes really good as well (I've got citrus).

Will Definitely order again and again until something better comes out
on 4 May 2014
Very potent. Most of my cardio is currently done a upright bike in the gym, I work with a very high resistance & my legs do not get fatigued as easily since I've been taking this. I also have more strength to do leg work & upper body exercises, even after 30-90mins hard graft pedalling. I'm very in tune with my body & will know straight away if something's improving & it definitely has since taking 'creature.' For me, great!
on 14 November 2013
I shan't bore you with why it gives you more strength, more endurance, more pump. You do your own research for how Creatine works. But just know that this manufacturer of Creatine is for me and many others, The Best On The Market.
on 14 May 2017
Didn't really feel anything from it but maybe thats just me
on 11 February 2017
Great stuff
on 29 October 2015
This product is incredibly sweet so if like me your diet doesn't consist of much sugar, this might be too sweet. If the product did as claimed it is something I would tolerate but I didn't notice any effects or difference after using for 2 months. Waste of money.
on 19 June 2016
Like all the reviews say - its the best!
on 7 February 2016
Better ones out there so buy them
on 1 August 2015
Great product used a few other creatine powders this is one i like the most.

See one answered question