on 5 October 2011
For the price this has to have 5 stars.Plugged into to LG 22' tv picked up 90 freeview channels and radio channels,excellent picture as good as other aerials i have that were more than twice the price.Recommend.
on 4 August 2011
compared to the mere 6 channels i had before with freeview, i now have around 50 clear channels!! i am ordering 3 more :D
on 17 December 2011
I live in a good reception area and I wanted to use freeview in a back bedroom. Other more expensive aerials don't work in this bedroom, but this aerial works perfectly. It is really small as well so looks fine.
on 14 October 2015
This Ariel is way better than I expected. Cant believe I get more channels with this than I do on my downstairs loft connection Aerial. Was for my upstairs TV. I couldn't find any to work, although they were pound land junk. This though for the size is ACE. don't be put off if you have a Freeview TV upstairs with no aerial, if you can get pictures on your main one, then this will pick up all channels, well did for me. not sure if I put 2 reviews up by mistake, as I wasn't sure if I had pressed wrong button. Anyway whatever. This WORKS!
Nice one Many thanks.
on 9 December 2011
This Aerial needs to be moved around to get a decent picture-turn to a different station and you have to start again. I was far better off with a normal telly top digital aerial; Plus originally tuning in using the roof-top aerial. I would not recommend this aerial unless you like messing around as we did in the '60's.
However, delivery was good using free standard.
on 18 April 2013
This seems unbelievably small for what it does, compared to other similar options in the same market.
Without a doubt this is the best portable aerial I have ever used, and so much cheaper than the majority of similar items available at the usual high street stores. Bought for my mother to hook up to a 19" Samsung LCD TV for her bedroom, and amazed at the picture quality - as good as a fixed house aerial in my opinion, though it may be that this could be a location-specific success. As per previous comments against this product, I followed advice and sat the aerial on a metal surface (a small tin lid) and this boosts the picture quality to the best you could wish for.
Strongly recommended - I'd buy these for myself if I ever need without a second thought.
on 1 January 2016
Just wanted something cheap and this ticked all the boxes! Arrived super quick with Prime. Attached the antenna using the magnet to my fridge for a TV in the kitchen, this turns the body of the fridge into a mahoosive antenna (as I understand it's one of the benefits of this feature). Didn't even need to extend the telescopic part, scanned all the channels including HD. Working perfectly! Highly recommended A*
on 13 November 2013
Worked in front of window, not near it. Worked on grid bit of radiator but not corner.
Using it upstairs in a room facing the transmitter.
Worth a punt at the price.
on 13 July 2016
We live in west london so there is a fair amount of signal around but even in a very high flat (6 floors up) and in one that was slightly underground this managed to find signal. It does work better when attached to something metal, we've currently got it on a tiny piece of metal (wardrobe hinge) an it's working fine. It worked very well on a metal table leg. We've never failed to find some signal with this even when not on something metal though, in several locations and in several rooms.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 June 2012
I purchased this item based purely on the positive reviews. My doubts that it would turn out to be a useless gamble, were further reinforced when it arrived and i saw the size of it.

It couldn't possibly work could it?........................YES!!!!

Less than ten minutes to set up and tune in the freeview TV in the kitchen, perfect picture.

Have already ordered a further two for various other items around the house, highly recommended!