Customer reviews

on 28 May 2015
An inspiring book. I really admire James' can do never lie down and die attitude. I think we could all do with a bit of luck. Start now and buy his book.
on 27 October 2014
This book falls short to what it promises! I really didn't like it. I thought I was buying something like the Louise Hay books. That are well structured, well written and really help you. But this is a buntch of lists he made that become repetitive as you read the entire book. I also bought the Choose yourself book from the same author and I'm really hoping it's better than this.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 October 2011
I will have to recommend this book to you, yes even if you are the son of the Dinosaur King of Gibralta and have everything the son of a Dinosaur King would. You still need to read this book.

Brutally honest, worth tremendous value, and damn hilarious. The Daily Practice (yes it sounds corny and self-helpy), is worth a try. Yes. A try.

Get it now