Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 July 2016
Terrible product, did not protect my hair at all. had lots of breakage whilst using this, i would not recommend it.
on 2 October 2015
It's okay, nothing special, no better than most stuff out there
on 15 January 2014
This stuff makes my hair feel so soft after I've used it and it seems to protect my hair well. Unlike with some other protectants I have used, my hair has a bounce to it after straightening just because it's so light. It's not sticky, so my hair feels good and nor is it heavy or crispy and it smells nice too. It's got a small spray coverage which is perfect for my short hair but might be inconvenient for longer hair. Will probably stick to this brand in the future.
on 5 March 2015
it is alright would not buy any more
on 18 November 2013
I work at a hairdressers and my boss uses this on customers hair, so decided to buy some for myself. It's good stuff, and smells nice. I couldn't find this in my local shops so thought I'd have to pay a lot for it online but was quite happy with the price I paid.
on 24 July 2016
I have tried so many thermal defence products on a market, but I was not 100% happy with any of them. I noticed that most of them are sticky and smell like alcohol which I think is not good for my hair. After reading the reviews I decided to try Osmo and I now re-order it all the time. I really like it as it's not sticky and smells nice (not too strong). It lasts me for a while, so doesn't feel expensive, even though I straighten my hair daily. Really good product - I have already recommended it to my friends.
review imagereview image
on 1 January 2014
nice product, feels expensive and leaves hair glossy and healthy looking, smells lovely and i would buy again, good price too
on 13 December 2014
I do like the smell and texture of this product. It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. It is easy to use, and you get plenty in the bottle. Not sure how much better it is to other products of the same, or it is any better at all. But I do like it, and try to remember to use it every time I use my heat products. It can be used on wet or dry hair, which is always beneficial.
on 7 March 2015
A nice product. I use this after I have applied a spray leave in treatment and serum on my hair and this product gives your hair extra body when blow drying and protects very well whilst straightening. Recommended.
on 1 November 2013
Very good product. Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny. Goes well with all other Osmo hair products. Would recommend. Good value for maney

See one answered question