on 4 May 2016
Great little guide for a trip to Havana. We went to 9 of the restaurants recommended and agreed with the assessments in this guide. We wouldn't have found many of the restaurants without this guide!
on 19 November 2015
Recently updated (Sept 2015) this book gave interesting and concise information. We went to several recommended venues and were not disappointed. I will be buying a copy for my friend as a present.
on 19 December 2013
I loved the freshness - I felt I was there when reading it. It made me want to visit! I loved the original perspective and felt I could trust what I read.
on 28 April 2013
Certainly seems to know the place, some great tips which I will take on board when I visit in September
on 17 January 2016
excellent detail and local knowledge. it feels like he really loves the place and the people