on 20 April 2013
I ordered two of these bath lights. I didn't open them until my grandson was staying for a bath. The first one did not work at all. The second one worked and looked lovely in the bath. HOWEVER after the bath it was impossible to turn it off permanently as it would mysteriously come back on after an interval, so of course the battery just wore out. Because I waited to use the lights it was too late to return them to the seller. DO NOT BUY THESE LIGHTS THE QUALITY IS TERRIBLE
on 13 January 2012
This product is light and very slightly squishy- I couldn't imagine using it as a home spa light but it is excellent as a bath toy for my 7 month old son. it is fully waterproof and floats just well enough for him to be able to push under water. He gets really excited by the way the light refracts on the disturbed water and splashes more than he has done before. the light given off by the Orb is soft but strong enough to illuminate the whole bath when the room lights are off. The cycling colour mode is very quick, which my boy loves but probably too quick if you want to relax. Overal this is really, really good- especially for the price- for a baby to play with but there's no way I'd want to 'chill out' in the tub with it flashing at me. P.S. I'm buying a second so he can bash the two against each other.
on 28 February 2013
Lovely little orb, has an almost magic trick look to it when you hold it in the dark. I use it for self therapy, as it can be used as static colour which is the best use. The combo colour button moves too fast and isn't relaxing.
on 15 February 2014
Bought three of these as i had one that looked very similar adn i lvoed it. But these were not exactly the same ..different manufacturer.... and didnt work correctly since day they arrived... wouldnt turn on.. or wouldnt turn off... didnt change colour or flashed repeatedly adn you couldnt change to 'non flash'... hardly used them..they were on side of bath..but i'd walk into room and they were on.. fjor lhours.. no way fo turnign them off and really difficult to undo battery cover... then they all stopped working At All.. about 3 weeks after i had opened the box! Utterly useless.. have all been returned and me refunded and am off to find manufacturer of my original one!
on 19 February 2013
Brought to supplement a previous purchase earlier in the year ideal for the hot tub with a long battery life and no problems
on 7 October 2011
Girlfriend likes them so I'm happy, they give of a nice coloured glow when she uses them as mood lighting on the side of the tub when she goes for a soak.
on 26 December 2014
Look good but an absolute pile of s*** 5 minutes in the water and they would not change colour or turn off then like an idiot I bought another 2 and they are both crap too. Won't turn off.
Save your money and time of just take a tenner and flush it down the toilet. Gav.
on 25 July 2015
waste of time if you dont dry them off after each time if they get wet they go rusty and they break easy maybe its cause the kids were playing with them in the bath they did not leave them out on the side
on 25 January 2013
To say I am disappointed would be an understatement, the product arrived ok, looked ok, worked ok.........that is until I found out that it is not waterproof. Was able to dry it out but sadly lost one or two of the colours. The final nail in this products coffin is that the power switch fell off, so now all I have is a white plastic flat bottomed ball that is no good for anything.......would return it if I could find the packaging.

Product update (28/01/13).

So I contacted the seller and they have despatched me a replacement. Good service or what? Hopefully I will have better luck with the new one and top marks for the seller.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2013
bought as gifts 1 is still working fine but the other one let in water and had to be dried out for a couple of days, put it back together and while it does still work it is not as good as the one that didnt let in water. A little disappointed as these were bought for my daughter who has special needs