on 29 October 2016
Worked well at first, but the motor quickly started to wear out with only occasional use and was completely dead within a year. Despite advertising a two year warranty, Andrew James refused to issue a refund.
on 12 February 2017
Pleased with this product. BUT when I first used it it was almost impossible to insert the motor bit into the blade bit or the chopping blade. As other reviews have said it was very stiff - I literally could not do it, my (strong!) husband had difficulty. them he had difficulty removing it! As it's been used it has eased and is now fine, but I was about to send it back unused! I bought it to replace a simple hand blender which I used for soup. I decided to get this model with the other attachments and am delighted with how well the chopper bit works. Very good and quick for breadcrumbs and nuts and pureeing veg. Also easy to wash.
Review amended - after posting the above, I used the blender to zap hot soup. Afterwards I was totally unable to detach the motor section from the blender unit. As other reviewers have said - with condensation on both parts it is impossible to get any grip. Maybe the heat also made it stiffer? I had to wait for my husband to come home and he had difficulty detaching the parts. This has happened several times and I have given up. Its a real shame because it looks great and does what it should - except come apart when it should!. Customer service from the company has been superb - full refund quickly given.
on 11 January 2017
I have gone through a number of blenders in the past but after 3 months I can say this is one of the best. I only fail to give it 5 stars as screwing on the different heads requires a reasonable amount of grip strength and my wife (on the dainty side) finds it a little difficult.
on 24 June 2017
Like other reviewers, my wife and teenage daughters all found that the blender attachment fitment was so stiff that they couldn't easily fit and remove it. This is major design flaw.

Then, after 3 months, the splines of the blender attachment (metal) have started to chew up the (plastic) fitment in the blender body and it is now noisy and vibrates. Another major design flaw. It is not safe so, after 4 months, I have told them not to use it. Will see if the warranty is honoured by AJ. UPDATE: AJ offered a replacement so high marks for customer service; hopefully replacement will be better.
on 18 October 2017
One of the best things I bought for my kitchen. I use it quite often.
Downside is that they don't sell parts separately. First the cup broke which you can easily replace with a plastic tube container. Later I wanted to replace the chopper part as the machine works perfectly well but they informed me that is not possible. You have to buy a whole new set which is a shame and sounds wasting.
on 6 May 2017
This really is a excellent hand blender my wife is very pleased with it and it works well with variable speed settings and a range of useful accessories including a beaker, mixing bowl/container and a whisk. Andrew James really thought this product through and is frankly the best one on the market for price and value. An excellent product from a good supplier!
on 26 March 2014
I'm extremely happy with this machine, not least because of the huge reduction in price. It looks, feels and performs brilliantly and is weighty enough to feel stable in your hands whilst being beautifully balanced for comfort and ease of use. The powerful motor is quiet at all speeds and I will never buy a cheap supermarket model again!
Treat yourself, you deserve it :-D
on 27 May 2017
This item is too heavy to use comfortably- much heavier than similar handheld mixers. The shiny metal also makes it very difficult to twist off and change the different attachments. It gets hot with use. The whisk attachment has broken within 5 uses.
on 8 March 2016
I was very pleased with this.
I hadn’t set out to buy one in this price range but the reviews and the guarantee made me fork out the extra.
The build quality is fantastic and I like the switch on the top to control the speed of the motor. We have found nothing so far that it can’t manage to blend. Even on half speed it has no problems making soups the mini blender is about the size of a jug so it will be great for salad dressings and such things.
on 12 March 2017
I brought this as a gift for my wife as she loves making soup and dahl's.

She used it twice and the hand blender attachment is broken, the blade drops down out of the attachment and makes a terrible noise.

Ideally id like a refund but the return date has passed so now I'm stuck with non functioning item!

Terrible product, do not buy!!!!