Customer reviews

on 8 May 2012
I'm always looking to stay one step ahead of the fashionistas as a thirty something male still with hair and mostly own teeth.

I spend most of my spare time scouring the internet for inspiration, a certain look, a dashing colour and create my own personal understated niche. I'm not over exaggerating when I say that the first time I saw these bad boys my heart skipped at least three beats.

It just makes perfect sense. In this 21st century unisex world I'm amazed that no one has thought about how a gentleman can look quite the part in comfortable cropped leggings. It would seem girls get ALL the fun. Well no more, thanks to Mr O'Neill we XY chromosome types can look quite the cutting edge on Bond Street this summer in these all purpose leggings.

I've had them for three weeks now and make no mistake I know when I'm wearing these that girls want to be with me and men want to be me. Team them up with a nice flowing satin shirt, open cuffs of course, and a pair of leather sandals (no heel) and you've got a look that's so hot for summer 2012. My wife wasn't so keen at first but without being too forward that things steam up considerably when I've been out wearing these and we return to our luxury bedsit.

As well as the fashion sense there's also a practical side to wearing these. I was walking home across the bridge only last week in a strong wind and secretly mocking all them baggy pants types flapping against the wind. Not only did I look great but the aero dynamic qualities of these pants had me striding with purpose and not at the mercy of the wind.

There's always downsides and I've found when nature calls they can be a bit restricting. If I can give anyone a tip then it's easy enough to use a razor and make a discreet slit at the end of the well stitched seam so when it's time to go it effortlessly slips out.

A definite five star for me.
55 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse