on 21 May 2017
Excellent product
on 15 September 2014
Sounds OK, but user interface a bit fiddly on small tablets, and if you use << to go to the head of the first track (the seek bar won't go right to the start) you get a "no songs found on your device" error.
on 17 January 2015
I can't say that I'm at all impressed with the app. It doesn't have any guide about using it and it insists that I have no music on my device. In fact I have hundreds of tracks although they are on other sites on my Kindle but I thought the whole purpose of this app was to be able to move music from other sites to Music Player? Is it just me or is this app a useless piece of scrap?
on 8 January 2013
I bought this app thinking that it would play music of my choice. It turns out you can only play the music that you have on your kindle in special ways, it's a very good app, but not what I was looking for.
on 26 May 2014
could not use it, too much rubbish comes with it, I just deleted it, it is full of clutter and other products
on 5 June 2013
If you play music or have a collection, then this app is one that you will really like to have./
on 25 September 2013
My son picked this for me as I am not that good on computers. It is easy to use you just push the buttons
on 25 June 2015
Boring. When I downloaded it I thought it would play music however it's lame because I don't have any music so basically you have to pay for a free app technicly!😠
on 27 December 2014
This app isn't what I was looking for I wanted an app that you could download music onto then make all different playlists so this app was not very useful to me.
on 1 February 2015
nothing special just plays music cant alter any sound or add bass
pretty basic