on 31 July 2014
Bought this for my sons head teacher as a thank you because my son was leaving Year 6 and going to 'big school' in Sept. She was too busy at the time to open it but a few days ago, he received a little letter through the post thanking him and saying how pretty it was and she would always remember him when she wore it. A lovely gift for any lady however old. Looks better in its little gift box than in the picture. Really sweet.
on 18 February 2015
Amazing value! The brooch is exquisite. I loved the design and the reality did not disappoint. The colours are true to the picture and it is well made incliding a good locking clasp over the pin. Another review says it is small but it is the size is says and if it were larger it could lose that exquisite quality and become brash. I love it and am still amazed at the price.
on 1 March 2013
This is a beautifully made colourful brooch that looks much more expensive that in actually is. It was well packaged and quickly dispatched. The size is good -just right in my opinion -some brooches look cheaply made as they are far too big and others are so small that it detracts from the overall impression. This one is just right and I recommend the brooch as a really lovely special gift.
One person found this helpful
on 29 November 2014
For a cute little brooch my nan will be very pleased with this on Christmas day. As my nan only shops for posh brooches usually at 10x the price of this one, I feel confident I have bagged a bargain & hopefully she will not suspect.
Watch this space......................
on 2 December 2013
When this brooch arrived very quickly, I coudn't wait to see it. I was not disappointed - it is beautiful. Slightly larger than expected, which was good, it sparkles with the amethyst beautifully. It is for a friend's birthday - I just wish I'd bought one for myself! Many many thanks Amazon for having it on your so reliable site.
on 15 November 2013
This brooch is a really lovely item. It looks much more expensive then it is, and it would make a lovely gift for all ages. It is bigger then I expected and the quality is very good. It arrived promptly and comes in a gift box. A really pretty brooch.
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2016
Very beautiful, my daughter loved it. It will show up lovely on her new black blazer.
on 8 November 2012
A very pretty brooch and good value for money. It looks more expensive than it is. It was bought as a gift and the recipient loved it!
6 people found this helpful
on 31 January 2017
Lovely item brilliant quality for money good delivery.
on 11 April 2013
I bought this brooch as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife. She was delighted with it and was delighted particularly by the rose colour.
3 people found this helpful