Customer reviews

French Chalk Stick
Price:£0.26+ £1.86 shipping

on 13 September 2013
what can I say about two sticks of French chalk? They arrived very quickly and served their purpose , making drawers on an old chest slide easily again. You were the only source we could find.
on 24 November 2013
Purchased as a lube for Citroen 2CV gear linkage where oil or grease damages the action !
It is a shame that they show four but you are only buying one - does this meet Advertising Standards rules ???
on 23 January 2014
No thats not what I said aboot wor lass! Its what I said aboot this chalk......its far too fat to be accurate for marking. the french chalk I have used in the past has been thin.....like a bit of thin slate. Canny for the price tho!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2013
We ordered these at work to use on fabric analysis and they are what they promised to be and will last us for years. very happy to find them on line.
on 26 May 2013
I needed this to mark my winter tyres to ensure that I put the tyres on the right wheels whenever I use them next.
Good product .
on 30 April 2013
French chalk is ideal for marking out floor drawings to place cut items onto the lines before erecting onto the project
on 14 July 2014
these arrived as stated on advert, it was great that you can buy these individualy and not have to buy a whole box
on 15 September 2014
Very useful
on 30 November 2014
ace
on 23 April 2012
The product was very useful to my work. I was able to complete my project using the chalk stick.

See one answered question