on 9 September 2013
I have a nicely decorated bathroom and these wonderful treats have given me the best excuse ever to escape from the wife and spend long periods on the loo. I have also just ordered a large shipment of loo paper to accompany my next liquorice order so that I will be well prepared for the arrival of my next batch of delicious soft eating liquorice
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 February 2014
This liquorice was readily available in supermarkets, then suddenly became difficult to purchase. Luckily, Amazon stock these packs at a good price so the liquorice connoisseurs amongst us can stock up. Darrell Lea brand, in my opinion, is one of the best-tasting. It's nice and chewy with the distinctive flavour of aniseed.

If you want to add a little extra 'kick' to your liquorice indulgence, try dunking each liquorice stick in a small glassful of Pernod (dilute if preferred) naughty but nice !!
on 15 July 2013
Oh I do like this liquorice, best ever, go on try it, you will love it.Just do not overindulge! or you might find yourself on the loo for some time.
on 5 January 2014
Purchased for my dad who can not longer find this make in the local supermarket. He has always loved liquorice and swears this is the best brand he has ever tasted. Happy Dad equals a happy Daughter! :)
on 25 April 2014
I gave this rating because the last batch of Darrell Lea "Soft" eating Australian black liquorice was not soft it was the hard cheap type you get in supermarkets. I have had this many times and always been satisfied but this batch was horrible I will not be getting it again.
on 1 August 2013
Not the greatest soft liquorice I've had, but it's not bad either.

It's a bit too sticky for my tastes, eating one gives a feeling reminiscent of swallowing a Halls cough drop and the taste is a tad weird. I'd probably prefer this product: B004NS722Y however for the price this is a bargain.
on 26 July 2014
I love this stuff, which as well as being delicious, has a really beneficial effect on my system!! HOWEVER, how can anyone charge over £32.00 for 8 bags??!! I paid much less than that only months ago, but it may have been a different seller. Lovely product, but cost way, way OTT! Sorry, can't take it for that.
on 19 February 2014
Only one fault - I cannot stop eating it. I have bought it for years, but can no longer find it in local shops. Wilkinson's liquorice was always the very best, but since their demise this is my favourite. It is different, but very, very nice.
on 25 December 2013
Can't seem to find this product in the high street these days. Morrisons have stopped selling it. big mistake. Shops seem to be going over to these british brands with stupid names and they are so not real liquorice.

If you want the best and the original it has to be Darrell Lea
on 21 July 2013
Soft, not too sweet and a great flavour. Tried a few different liquorice brands but this one is my favourite.