on 22 July 2016
I actually like this set a lot. I think it definitely well overpriced though. The material is not hogh quality or very robust and i certainly would not recommend it for any rougher playing children. My little one is 4 years old and is careful with her stuff and it has lasted fine for the last couple of months. She absolutely adores it and loves to play shops and cafes through the window.
It is easy to attach with its material ties and the tent on top has further reduced the opportunity for my wriggly little one of falling out of bed. Cats love it too for hiding in!!!
on 9 July 2016
Bought this to go with my daughter's wooden mid sleeper bed.
Her whole room is hello kitty themed so made sense to get this too.
Looks great and she loves the shop style window at the foot of the bed. Only slight criticism is that one of the ties snapped off but just pinned it up so not too much of a problem.
on 20 August 2017
Good product my children love it, the only problem is the delivery and communication
One person found this helpful
on 18 November 2014
Item as described but I have to agree with another reviewer about the ties they are not great, one has snapped so far but I managed to fix it, my daughters love this and the have fun, it makes them happy so I am happy. I have attached this to their bunk bed, (it's not one of them tall bunk beds) and it fits perfectly.
One person found this helpful
on 23 March 2013
My child loves this tent and is saying that it her den!! It was easy enough to tie on bed and I did it alone - only help possibly would have been handy is top tent which goes over mattress so you need to hold up mattress to slide under.
Only negative is we choose the bed with slide and that means the stair is in front of the tent door on front but my child doesn,t mind - she is crawling in through the window!!
I would defo recommend this and obviously it can be bought in different designs for boys like spiderman etc.
on 24 March 2017
Excellent item
on 17 April 2012
The tent is ideal for mid sleeprs and my daughter loves it, we had trouble getting her to stay in her own bed at night but this was the best incentive and did the job.
Also well made.
on 23 February 2015
My girls loved this when it arrived and the tunnel is still ok but the tent fell apart after just a couple of weeks. My girls are 1 & 3 and not rough and tumble but the tent just tore. So upsetting.
on 29 March 2015
good product
on 24 March 2015
Quite pricey for what it is but decent enough quality and the kids love it!