on 17 July 2012
The picnic blanket is practical, light and big enough for two adults and two children to sit on. It folds up easily and has a very handy carrying handle.
on 28 July 2012
I have been looking at getting one of these for ages but finding a decent size at a good price has been hard... Finally I have found what I wanted, The right size, price its light weight and easy to pack away.. As an added bonus it was shipped without delay and i recieved it very quickly thank you :) ... I would recommend this item and seller to anyone :) Very happy
on 17 July 2012
We bought this blanket some time ago and used it every time we were off to some nice place for a family picnic. I must admit that this blanket is a very good item indeed! It keeps moist and cold from the ground away, is easy to clean and also looks more expensive than we bought it for. We are happy with the purchase and must say that this blanket is the easiest for us item to recommend. Worth every penny spent! We love it!
on 3 July 2013
This blanket is perfect for our family picnics. It's lightweight and folds up fairly small so it can fit into a bag. It has a waterproof backing which is great if the ground is slightly damp or wet. It's a good size and comfortably fits 2 adults and 2 children on it, plus picnic food. Well worth the money!
on 29 May 2014
I like the colour and portability of this picnic blanket. However I am disappointed by the quality and size. It does not seem all that hard wearing and after just two uses it is already beginning to fray on some edges. It just about accommodates two adults, but I would've expected it to be larger.

I suppose for the price it's actually not too bad.
on 25 July 2012
After finally ordering this extra large picnic blanket (the company wouldn't deliver to the Channel Islands!) it has sat unused until a couple of weeks ago when the summer had finally decided to make an appearance. The blanket is a great size, nice and large, plenty of room for a family and the waterproof bottom is ideal for beach use. However after just a couple of visits to the beach it is falling apart. Seams are coming undoner, the waterproof bottom is already worn through in patches, and the handle and Velcro strapping is falling apart. For the price I thought I had purchased a superb product, however after such little use it appears very poorly made and worlds apart from our old waterproof blanket that is still going strong after at least 10 years of heavy use! Shop around people, there must be better products out there.
on 21 July 2013
i chose this rating be the picnic rug is a very good size we used it last week, if you have two lively grandchildren they can spread themselves out on it.good value for the price. all round good price and good delivery
on 12 September 2014
It really is very large, and kept us dry on the wet grass. I've given it only 3 stars because with the first wash the fabric went off of one of the corners, I dread to think what will happen with the second wash.
on 7 January 2016
Can fit 3 people sitting or 2 lying down.
Stops you getting wet of the ground is damp. Folds up to roughly the size of a A4 lever arch folder (only comparison I could think of)
Lost a star as I have seen cheaper similar products in stores.
on 18 September 2014
fantastic size but quality not great and after one weeks use on holiday its starting to disintegrate, the fabric quality is so widely woven that it is falling apart, but can't fault the size its perfect for a family so for the price its ok.

See one answered question