on 26 February 2013
It took me some time to get used to this thing, I mainly just stick to using the round pink attachment you can see in the photo as that works best for me. You do get instructions as to what attachment to use for what job but I found for me personally I got on better with just using the pink one. It's not overly expensive for what you get. I do tend to still use emery boards when my nails are shorter but use this when I am almost talon like. Be warned, you can file you nails away to nothing trying to get them how you want when you first start with it so use with caution.
on 7 February 2014
I've read a lot of negative reviews on this one (or similar made-in-china stuff). I was a bit sceptical.
But it does work !
Power depends a lot on the type of battery you use. I tried with a very cheap noname saline battery from Poundland: lasted 3 days...
But if you use proper Alkaline battery (rechargeable good Energizer for instance) it should be perfect.
Not many bits but enough for me (I'm a straight guy).
I even tried it on my daughter (6) and she liked it !
Recommended !
on 28 January 2014
I can't help feeling that some people want everything for nothing - This product costs under £3! You get what you pay for! It comes with five different attachable heads & a cute purple pouch to keep it all safe in. It's not a brilliant product in terms of quality or efficiency & if you want something high powered & long lasting I'd suggest spending a bit more money on something else. Good stocking filler.
on 2 April 2018
This is bril to do my nails also easy to carry in handbag for those other people jobs
on 30 January 2013
I had a battery operated file before that was great, however it broke and was a gift from someone so dont know where they got it.
This one has different attachments that are not good at all , even with new batteries its not very powerful and takes ages to file your nails. I would not recomend this to anyone , mine is in the bin.
I would spend the extra money to buy a better quality one.
on 9 May 2016
I love this gadget, it is a great nail file etc also does it faster than doing it manually . Please be careful though as you can over do it and make your nails painful.
on 23 December 2017
absolutely loved it and will order more in the future
on 9 May 2014
Used this loads to shape my nails. What I like about it is it has loads of tools with it that attaches to the main unit to do your nails. Also it comes with a little case to carry it around in a handbag or pocket. Great little device for the money and very highly recommended..
on 11 December 2017
Not the best but what you expect for the price
on 3 July 2014
I should have listened to the reviews. Awful product. I brought two for myself and a fiend and I wish I'd never bothered. Far too weak, it's ineffective. If you buy this product then you do so at your own peril. It's truly awful