VINE VOICEon 4 August 2014
This was just what I expected.

A decent quality, large set of wings which attached easily to my five year old son's back for his school's "bug ball".

He was not so keen on the "hair bopper" but, again, it fit well and looked good.

The wand was a big hit (like most children as I write this review he and his classmates are obsessed with Frozen so he enjoyed running around "freezing" things).

A good, quick and easy option for dressing up. I coupled it with a red ladybird t-shirt and the job was done ;-)
on 20 March 2013
Working in a primary school, world book day dressing up is a nightmare.Saw this and it was so reasonably priced I bought it.My colleague also sent off for her but her's didn't arrive in time so she had to buy a more expensive version from a fancy dress shop.Unlike previous reviewers, I had no problems with laddering or the quality of the set and it arrived in perfect condition.

All in all, good quality and excellent value for money.
on 20 September 2013
My little boy loved this set for his "bugs party", arrived very quickly and good value for money. Easy to put on and take off.
on 9 August 2013
Disappointed with service as they didn't arrive when they were supposed too and so were too late for the party we needed it for, so haven't used them!!! Kept them back to give as a gift at Christmas instead.
on 4 November 2013
great gift for my two nieces - they loves it and can be used at any time of the year for dress up - great gift and would recommend
on 31 January 2014
I bought the ladybird wings for halloween. I just wore a simple red and black dress and the wings with it. They are perfectly sized for an adult. Not too big and not too small. The wings just extended a little beyond my shoulders which is exactly what i wanted.
on 6 August 2014
Great
on 25 September 2013
Everything I thought it was going to be thank you good quality masks can't wait for her Birthday party the chlidren will loce them
on 14 September 2013
The wings were really good at first but after one or two wears they just flop. Kids love them though.
on 4 August 2013
Bought for my tall 7 year old ugly bug ball at school. Fitted perfectly and withstood a day at school.