on 3 April 2017
Didn't fit my gym ball. Not even close. Without measurements, you can't guess if this is large enough. What I can say though is this is very very small.
on 18 June 2017
thanks does the job and fast service
on 10 June 2017
It expanded the pump hole, so when using a manual hand pump it doesn't stay in play
on 8 November 2016
Keeps the air in! That's enough for me!
on 2 May 2017
Does the job, prompt delivery
on 23 September 2014
fits exactly and delivered on time
on 26 April 2017
Did the job
on 11 February 2012
Thank You so much!! I received the item 2 days after ordering it which meant I didn't have to buy a new birthing ball! It fit my Crane 85 cm ball perfectly!.
on 23 July 2015
So annoying to have lost such a small but essential component of a swiss ball, so I was pleased that I could replace it quickly and cheaply rather than having to traipse around shops or simply give-up and replace the whole swiss ball. So nothing wasted on this occasion.
on 29 April 2014
This is the second plug stopper I have purchased as I lost one during a house move. It is without doubt one of the most practical, handy products on the market. Everyone who owns a gym ball should buy a couple of these stoppers. Great value for money.