Customer reviews

Gamewright Gubs Card Game
Price:£14.50+ Free shipping

on 11 December 2016
This is a lovely card game. Easy to pick up and easy to play. Small enough to take on camping holidays and it was initially bought just for that purpose for rainy days. I enjoyed it so much that we didn't wait for the rain. The writing on the cards is not big so not great for people with poor eyesight but the art work is nice and the tin is great and protects the game when packed with your caravanning/camping gear.
on 19 February 2016
Good fun, good game, if more about chance than strategy. You have to collect as many Gubs (Grubs?) as possible in your playing area at the moment the game unexpectedly ends. Once players get the idea of never playing lone gubs without protective barriers, so that they can't be stolen then the games loses its flow somewhat.
on 15 August 2017
Everyone I have introduced this game to has loved it. It's the perfect combination of luck and cunning, with added whimsical-ness. I first played it "the morning after" a hen do on a train and my 50+ aged mother enjoys it too, so there is something for every age and ability. My family members have since bought a copy each themselves and my friends always request I bring my copy when I visit. My only complaint is that it's not quite suitable for more than 6 players. I am hoping they will release expansion packs to help with this. I have played with 2 players and 6 players, the game is just as thrilling with any group size, but more that 6 is a struggle.
on 2 May 2017
Interesting game which appeals to children. Familiarity with the various cards will probably increase the entertainment value but it's pretty straight forward to learn. Presentation good.
on 25 April 2017
Great game , well made, well illustrated and fun to play from adults and kids alike. Mine are 8 and 11 but I think a 7 year old could understand it.
on 24 April 2017
Really fun game. Lasts about 10 mins. Me and the Mrs played it to death on holiday. Good buy.
on 7 August 2017
I play this with my 8 year old granddaughter we both love it and will be buying more of Gamewrights products...
on 17 July 2017
Brilliant game
on 10 May 2017
Very happy it arrived promptly and is what we were looking for delivers to Ireland as well. No problems at all
on 20 July 2017